Elvis!

I bought MD UW+ something like a week ago.
I’m waiting for Jimi Hendrix to love it.
https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/original/3X/5/8/5881d6fffe4cc1b3a25e153933c557b45e704c53.jpg
Added Black faceplate. Ok, it’s lovely, but…

What if I sell it and buy an AR instead, as I don’t care about Elvis?(ok Elvis, wake up, I wont wait)
I’m quite sure to be much more confident in sampling / resampling with OT.

That said, I tried it again with AH, another story, but what if it was an AR, or an OT, or a hair dryer.

3 Likes

I just saw Elvis!!! Today is a good day

15 Likes

Lucky you are !

1 Like

Any Jimi Hendrix option ? :content:

1 Like

congrats!

1 Like

I can’t believe the doubters
Why can’t you see?
We can’t go on together with such suspicious minds

2 Likes

I have had this god damn machine for 12 years. 12. Never once have I been visited by Elvis. I’m going to reassess my life choices now.

2 Likes

After 12 years I’d try a makeover to compensate or change back luck. :content:

3 Likes

I saw elvis today at 30th march, 2019 - 5;57pm

the version I saw was the ‘this piece of machine is o,k’

elvis with sunny’s on etc. Like the others explained -
does anyone else have a picture of this one?

how many different versions of elvis are there?
Does this happen at complete random? or specific periods?
I saw the whole thing though - thought I had imagined it so I got on here to incestigate.

8 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

yesterday I experienced the elusive Elvis easter egg (sunglasses, this piece of machine is ok)

my camera was set up for filming, but I hadn’t turned it on yet, and I almost missed seeing it as I switched the MD on without looking at the screen

6 Likes

Don’t be cruel we need to have this evidence is a must for the thread Elvis is like Nessie

3 Likes

didn’t even know about it before yesterday, might make sure I have some sort of camera ready when booting the MD from now on though :sweat_smile:

I had a brief moment of panic when I first saw it out of the corner of my eye, quickly realized what it was on a closer look, and then he was gone!

2 Likes

Sooo, the machine obviously sounds better once Elvis has shown. You think it’s a bit like now or never after a certain amount of time/use or what is it?! I’m all shook up here not having seen him when I had the silver boxes.

Guess I’m just saying that, please - don’t be cruel towards us poor souls not being in the club!

Sorry about the rant, feeling a bit lonesome tonight but will try to bounce back. @Elvis, if you in some way are able to channel this, please always remember that I want you, I need you and I love you, man!

2 Likes

Can we have a little less conversation and a little more action, like a pic?

2 Likes

After owning an MD for almost 20 years, I have finally seen the King!

11 Likes

Mary Poppins is also inside !

1 Like

Many hundreds of times I have looked at the boot screen. Zilch.
Thinking the coded probability of that particular plock was set at 10’s of a decimal point.

The truth is out there though:

9 Likes

From the pic it looks to me more like sylvester stalone :slight_smile:

1 Like

No it’s Michael Madsen in Reservoir Dogs actually.

4 Likes