Elvis!

Ive seen it twice on my MD. It was different both times and i want to say different from this one.
I saw one that had his face and his name written out.

9 Likes

Oh man! Thank you for letting me SEE it!

1 Like

Interesting. Not the image I saw. Mine was cartoony. I think he was wearing sunglasses and had a speech bubble that said something like ā€œthis machine is okā€. Donā€™t totally remember because it happened so long ago

4 Likes

YESā€¦that was one of the ones i saw too.
i saw two different ones.
the one i posted wasnt one i saw. posted by someone else.

3 Likes

I got him last monthā€¦ first thing that popped to mind was: ā€œI need to chat with Dubathonic asapā€

2 Likes

Looks very fake to meā€¦ E.g the edges shouldnā€™t be stepped like that. The right hand side especially looks like a low-res image that has been rotated to match the background.

You wouldnt know if you havent seen him :slight_smile:

He hasnā€™t made an appearance on my MD yet. :slight_smile:

Though every time I turn it on, if I look away I think ā€œshit, maybe I missed himā€.

I KNOW!
Like i said, i saw him twice. Once was his head with sunnies and his name written. The Second was out of the corner of my eye. It was different, but i cant remember it.
Makes you watch it when you turn it in though :slight_smile:

ā€¦ this! Some dude with sunglasses saying ā€œThis machine is OKā€. I didnā€™t realize it was Elvis at that moment, though.

i believe the correct line is ā€œThis piece of machine is okā€

never seen it whilst looking at the screen but once in 2010 he showed up, whilst i was looking the other way, noticed something was different, i looked and he was gone.

5 Likes

Not only is the king still alive inside the MD, but Elvis foretold the arrival of the OTmk2 to @sezare56 back in Mayā€¦

https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/original/3X/2/a/2a7123be0a6760d4dfa68abac9ed2c98726eba11.jpg

3 Likes

I wonā€™t make an ā€œElvis vs Clintā€, I promise. :smile:

1 Like

I just saw it few minutes ago. Iā€™m Still under shock (0)
It was not a lengendā€¦ :wink:

5 Likes

The Kingā€¦ā€¦ Yeah after the shock please describe it if possible. Thanks!

I saw him when pluging all mā€™y gears, my eyes where on the mono machine and when I look back at the MD screen i saw him desapearing. He occupy the right place of the screen and picture screen sized hight, a head-and-shoulders portrait, twist 3/4 left, a jacket with raised collar i think, with tidy hear.
Sorry for being not much precise, but I just saw him desapearing.
What a nice vision on my MD screen.

7 Likes

Hey, I just saw it right now.
This piĆØce of gear is ok, written on the left side of the screen. Black glasses, portrait 3/4 face on the right of the screen.
Two times on a short periodā€¦ is that a signe ?
:smile:

5 Likes

Facebook told me that Iā€™ve had my Machinedrum for seven years today.
Turned it on andā€¦ Elvis!
I love this machine.
MD forever.

6 Likes

Had that same thing happen to me! I let myself think it was the machine telling me I had been acceptedā€¦

You max out Param Locks much?

In the past it happen a lot of time. But, since one year, i work more on minimal production and also with external sequencer, so it happen less, near no more.
Do you think thereā€™s a link with Elvis ?