Elektron's CEO has left

You can say that about any of the products, for most companies because it’s part of keeping continuity between products and in many cases, they are truly iterative devices with new versions of older products.

So back to keeping everyone happy… is that possible? No. Was it a successful product despite some not happy with its release? Apparently it does seem successful.

Sometimes a business is going to behave like a business.

2 Likes

Could it be Chief Product Officer?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m sure that is what it is. Didn’t take long for Product Owners to elevate themselves to Chief Product Executive, I guess.

2 Likes

You still need product owners (or managers), but in businesses that deal with multiple products (digital or physical), you benefit from overarching strategic leadership that has domain expertise, which is where your CPO comes into play. I work with 3 (soon to be 4) Product Managers who report to a CPO. They’ll often work alongside the CTO and deal with the non-tech aspects of the product lifecycle, like customer discovery and design. I’m in a design leadership position and also report to the CPO.

1 Like

So that’ll soon be five memos a week about your TPS reports.

7 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

25 Likes

Not far from the truth :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Elektron’s ex-CEO shortly before deciding to leave:

13 Likes

I don’t think this means anything, a person has to decided to move on for personal or other reasons we do not know. I wish him all the best.

It is way more important that those folks are still around that came up with all the cool ideas, the SW coders, the HW engineers…the workflow designers, Plocks engineers… Is that still the case?

4 Likes

I want to see this job listing. Also listen to the interview. “Do you think arp parameters should be p-lockable? Think carefully before you answer!”

8 Likes

Or “show me your plocks”…

1 Like

Interim CEOs being interim CEOs is literally the job description.

2 Likes

There was a Wednesday update, CEO status update!

2 Likes

dataline for ceo 2023.

5 Likes

Maybe everyone left the office for the night and turned the lights off thinking he’d be ok in that temp pattern, but when they came back the next morning they couldn’t find him anywhere.

8 Likes

funniest thing I read all day, bravo.

3 Likes

last one I swear (office space is just too inspiring)

4 Likes

Some Wednesdays later…

4 Likes