:grin: its always like that…

2 Likes

…sounds familiar :scream::grin:

1 Like

Nice one. :smile:

1 Like

Im So Excited to See Whats Been Done By Everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Can you share the list of artists that submitted?

Is it too late for me to submit something?

Sorry Ryan, youre a bit late [quote=“NO_CARRIER, post:126, topic:29050, full:true”]
Awesome! Can you share the list of artists that submitted?
[/quote]
When the album is mastered its gonna be online soon, then you can see the whole list (i am not home the next week so I cant give you the list at the moment either)

Thanks for your patience everybody!

3 Likes

Still, submit mate! Let us give a listen to your track !

3 Likes

Enjoy the holidays! Thank you man! :smiley: Hope you got my track.

1 Like

I don’t have one… :smiley: I was just trying to be funny. Good luck with the compilation everybody! Really cool idea!

Just to not feel like a jackass here’s the track I made only using the GND-engines of the MD. (Except I used KP3+ and OT for effects to create the ending drone.Thus making it ineligible)(I probebly posted this elsewhere months ago, but…if you hadn’t heard it…)

https://soundcloud.com/ryanpiersoninc/medication

1 Like

Thank you woman! actually :wink:

1 Like

Hi @YloopZ and everybody!
Wish you a Happy New Year to you and all Elektronauts!
Hope the mastering is in good way… Do we get a release date soon?
Kind regards…

3 Likes

Happy new year to all of you too, may it be a very happy and musically good year!

Everything is finished but there are some little things that must be arranged, nearly there. My goal is that it will be released this week!

6 Likes

great news !!

really impatient to hear that.

Sweet :grin:

Oh crap I forgot all about this. Oh well, looking forward to hearing the results

Sorry everybody to keep you waiting so long. I am on it but I had some terrible weeks behind me. I am gonna pick up myself again in this week. There is still one thing that is unclear before it can go online, but my attention is still on it.

Thanks everybody for waiting!

5 Likes

looking forward to it :relaxed:

Thank you @YloopZ for the update. It is nice to know you are still progressing. I hope next week is better for you.

1 Like

Allright people!!! It’s here!

http://silversouls2017.bandcamp.com/album/silver-souls

The only thing that is missing for now is the charity fund where the donations will go to. I asked the Elektron team a couple of times but there is no answer yet on this topic, but I don’t want to wait anymore to release this. Its two months after the deadline. And I don’t want to hold it back anymore for you. All donations go to a separate account and when the charity fund is revealed then we transfer it to them.

If there is something wrong with the album. Don’t hesitate to send a massage to me so I can solve it right away.

For now thanks everybody for waiting! Enjoy the music!

6 Likes