Elektronauts Tribute Album: Silver Souls

Awesome. Thanks for all your work!

1 Like

nnice one @YloopZ!! and thanks for making this happen :relaxed:

1 Like

…and i like the cover of the album :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks!

It was a lot of work putting it together but it was worth it, it has become a really nice album. To be proud of you all!

2 Likes

yeah !!!
thank you so much, really impatient to listen to this at home with high volume !!

1 Like

Awesome cover ! Very, VERY NICE work here Mandy !!
Thank you very much to you, @marcelvidela, Sean Price, and all the participants.

@Ess / @Olle / @Thomas / @Elektronauts, would it be possible to channel the funds given for this compilation to Elektron Grammofon, and from here to a fundation ?

To the participants : which charity would you like to see the money go ?
I just came accross “Music 4 children” : Music + worldwide + children seems a good combo to me.
What about you ?

3 Likes

High volume is a must! :grin:

1 Like

Shared this on reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/Elektron/

2 Likes

Thanks @LyingDalai

I have been discussing the charity bit of the album with Elektron. I wanted to do something with music and children and asked if there was something in their hometown. That Music4children fund looks nice though.

Awesome Thank You Yloopz :loopy:

1 Like

thanks again for all your hard work on this … needed some positive vibes this morning. can’t wait to listen to everyone’s tracks!

5 Likes

…just finished listening and really enjoyed…and i’m going to do it again :grin: :musical_note:
i think this is something it could/should be done more often as it would be good for everyone :relaxed: …maybe once every…i don’t know 3/6 months?

3 Likes

I think that’s a fantastic idea!

Hello all!
I see that my track is the first track of the album… It is something special to me! And it’s a non usual thing for me… :wink:
I didn’t multitrack my composition and neither applied external effect to this…
I hope it will be pleasant for audience… I’m a natural person who likes to share instant pleasure with other people!
I wanted to write a simple track with a nice melody… I didn’t want to over use parameter locks but show that those machines are nice to make “traditional” electronic music…
Thanks to everyone to have shared their track! It’s a wonderful experience!
Best regards to all and take lot of pleasure to use Elektron machines!
Daniel

6 Likes

great tracks, thank you.
So many years to go with the silver souls in our bedrooms

2 Likes

Wicked stuff YloopZ
Thanks for all your effort & to everyone who contributed:-)

2 Likes

great job everyone

2 Likes

@YloopZ Thanks so much!!! Sounds awesome! Everyone did a great job with their contributions!!!

1 Like

It’s great to see all the love for this tribute. Many thanks to Sean (@knobgoblin), he did a great job mastering the album.

5 Likes

Great tracks guys! Really nice to see this album coming out!
Don’t forget about the vintage now Machine album, that came out from similar effort from Elektron-Users community. Its still up.

Peace!

3 Likes