Elektronauts Tribute Album: Silver Souls

Is the deadline no later then the 1st Dec like the end of the 1st?? or is it the today??

Rob.

Because of the timezones I will close the link this friday at 10 pm (22:00) GMT time. (Western Europe Time)

1 Like

Just for fun, MDUW jam, using internal sounds only (no samples).

6 Likes

Awesome…

Not going to make it. I love these two machines. Made a new album with them, but never quite got either machine alone or in a room together. There was always a Circuit or a Volca or an Evolver finding its way in. But what I’ve been able to do with :elmm: and :elmd: this year has been amazing. They’ve changed everything for me! But still, not going to be able to make the deadline like I’d hoped. (Two tracks on the new album started out as attempts for Silver Souls but got corrupted by external synths).

2 Likes

Uploaded.
Jamming on the MD & Mnm, lots of LFO’s :slight_smile:
https://soundcloud.com/bluewolfse7en/bw7-code-silver

3 Likes

wow - great jam!!

1 Like

loved it, great stuff!

1 Like

uploaded!

nothing like last minute choons!

peace

jd

Here is my own little nonsense. Did this little jam tonight, quick and dirty.
Way too long, but better than never.

I just :heart_decoration: the :elmd: !!

1 Like

Submission complete:)

Uploaded!

:elmm: :two_hearts: :elmd:

3 Likes

uploaded :stuck_out_tongue:
check it out

2 Likes

uploaded

3 Likes

Damn, had totally forgotten there were such thing as un upload, thanks guys :disappointed_relieved:

Nicely done!

1 Like

I was uploading my song an the Link Got shut Down :frowning: Submit files - Dropbox.pdf (67.1 KB)

I have just closed it 2 minutes ago… Because it was time.
I opened it for you now. Send in your track and I will close it again.

Thanks Mister :slight_smile:

I want to thank everyone that contribute to the album. Next week it will be mastered. I will let you know what will happen after that. Thanks! it is sounding great!!!

Edit: Its closed now.

I will keep you posted!

1 Like