Elektronauts Hiphop Beat Battle #2: Voting and Feedback

@new_drugs well deserved. Hip hop or not, a beautiful track for sure.

7 Likes

I’m honored (especially considering the competition). These beat battles are very inspiring and I’m looking forward to hosting the next one. @DimensionsTomorrow, thanks for picking a great theme and doing a fantastic job shepherding this challenge. I’m going to think on this a bit and post the next battle in a few days. Nice work everyone.

18 Likes

Thanks, @new_drugs! Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

Congrats @new_drugs
even without participating, this battle was a joy to follow :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Congrats @new_drugs, that was an awesome track!

Also: thanks everyone for listening and giving feedback! Besides the proces of making a beat, I really enjoy these battles because I get to hear some great samples, listen to (and learn from) all of your music, and receive feedback. Great atmosphere again guys, can’t wait for the next one again!

Much thanks for hosting this one @DimensionsTomorrow! Loved the creativity the theme lead to.

8 Likes

Congrats @new_drugs :tada::tada::medal_sports:

4 Likes

Congrats @new_drugs
And to everyone who submitted a beat
Looking forward to the next one.
I like these battles because if forces me to finish a beat instead of constantly just making loads of half finished doodles lol

7 Likes

@Yabba It was super close! You were within a hair of winning that one, so you should definitely feel proud of how you did! Congrats again!

7 Likes

Cheers mate, I definitely do feel proud amongst the high standard of competition from yourself and everyone else, and nice job hosting this one also

8 Likes

Congratz to winners! Can’t wait for the next edition!

8 Likes

Great, well done to the winners and to the other participants.
Tribute to the well-constructed reviews that I could read without being able to do.
Thank you again to the organizing committee. I
I like the fact that here again there are two thirds.
A pleasure to participate, to listen to you and look forward to seeing what is already being prepared in the shadows.

4 Likes

@new_drugs
When will you be posting up for number 3 mate? :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m eager I know, I’ve just got a weekend off work and I’m hoping to get stuck in lol
Anytime’s cool though

3 Likes

Posted!

Elektronauts Hip Hop Beat Battle #3 - Vocal Edition

4 Likes

Nice!! Cheers :slightly_smiling_face: @new_drugs