Elektronauts Hip Hop Beat Battle #9: [Phase 2] Motherland edition

If I read well I also understand two at least. I used more than two as well.

The organization, having a theme, the fresh ideas and samples submitted made this by far the most stimulating Challenge ever for me. I wish I had more time to dedicate.
Hopefully, that sets like a new formula for the Challenges to come :wink:

5 Likes

@looms I think you’re safe

2 Likes

Everything fine. I used about 5 of them and all 3 african. At least 2 of both we should use

3 Likes

Can’t wait to ear what you all did, this was my favorite battle since the begining!

3 Likes

Ah cool cool thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Last kind reminder :slight_smile:
Get you’re tracks in today!

We have 14 submissions this far.

1 Like

I tried, but won’t be able to drop something for this one.

1 Like

A pity. But thanks for commenting and contributing to the threads

3 Likes

I just wish I could find my phone adapter to sample from my phone into Digitakt :unamused:
It’s like a bad comedy plot the trouble I’ve had getting started today.
I’ll have to do it from laptop usb but I’ll definitely submit a few hours from now.
It’s midnight here in just over 4 hours what’s the latest time for submission hour-wise with respects to other time zones?

2 Likes

Keep going! :slightly_smiling_face: I for my part won’t split hairs about a few hours more or less

2 Likes

Just posted mine @Unifono
I’m pretty sure it uploaded.
let me know if you didn’t get it.

3 Likes

got it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright lovely people. We hit the deadline.
We have 16 submitted tracks.
Thanks everyone for joining the battle!!

The hosts have to clarify a few things regarding phase 3, but the blind vote will start soon!
Cheers.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Next time we do one of these I’m gonna use this sample as my local sample!

Sounds like my digitakt when I push the limits on bit crushing and delay feedback!

1 Like

For those who are following here, find below the 16 tracks/beats submitted for this 9th edition of our beat battle. Tracks are in no particular order and artist names will be revealed at end of judging.

Those who submitted have until Sunday April 10th to participate in the blindfolded judging process. Will share the results when done

Happy listening!

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing it here. Was about to do it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very cool tracks, congratulations everyone!!

3 Likes