Elektronauts Hip Hop Battle #20 - 007 Edition

Life has been unexpectedly hectic for me in the last few weeks and a minor health dip that’s meant I’ve been sat on a half submission. Got today and tomorrow morning though so planning to get it finished. I don’t mind if there is an extension for others (more the merrier!!) but I’ll stick to the original deadline as I’ve got other Mission Briefs I’m working on that I need to move onto.

1 Like

Not on my account.

I seem to be a mojo free zone at the moment.

Sent one in just now!

2 Likes

I’m not gonna be able to get anything done by the deadline. Where did we land on an extension?

I wouldn’t be opposed

New deadline April 28

Sorry for the confusion. Hope everyone is fine with it.
I just want to get more people in.

People that already submitted can give me a different version, if they like to put in more time as well

9 Likes

Actually I’m going to see if I can make something.

Cheers for extending.

3 Likes

Wrapping mine up. Send it to you tomorrow (24th).

1 Like

Thanks, I made something yesterday but the extra days will help me to improve this a little :wink:

1 Like

I also got something mostly finished yesterday. It took me ages to get a basic beat that wasn’t really awful, I found this battle a tough one. Will tweak what I have a bit, and get it submitted before the 28th

1 Like

Maybe I‘ll be able to get something done, now that we have a new deadline.

1 Like

Mine’s is sort of complete, but despite being bold a few days ago that I could get it done in time, I’m now not so secretely pleased that there is an extension. Means I can leave my track for a couple of days to get some fresh perspective on it for final tweaks. This one has been fun, but trickier than I thought it would be when I was happily chopping chunks out of Bond samples at the start…

1 Like

Haha ok, gave up on the challenge because my first try was not that pleasing. Seems I have two more days to try again!

1 Like

It ain’t gonna happen for me either. Work and two classes is keeping me busy.

@Unifono i can’t pm you i’m a junior here :rofl:

Can you give me your email adress or pm me (maybe in this way i will sucess ?)
Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve started something, but I’m not finished.

I can probably work on it this evening, but it will be a bit of a rough sketch.
Am I right it needs to be in by midnight today?

Let’s say before tomorrow morning :sweat_smile:
depends where you are located

3 Likes

Friday isn’t over in Honolulu until 12:00pm Saturday uk time so with Uni’s blessing you may get away with that.

Aloha

4 Likes

oof… not gonna happen for me this time. all i have is a 1 bar drum loop and a 4 bar chopped main section, and i’m busy with work and family stuff.

can’t wait to hear what people cooked up.

3 Likes

a pity. Would love to hear your take on it

1 Like