Elektron Tonverk Trademark Speculations

I’m going back to my original energy drink conspiracy theory.

32 Likes

IMG_6318

With the exception of curing tinnitus, isn’t this essentially a description of the Octatrack?

7 Likes

You ready with those deviled eggs yet or what?

5 Likes

I’d hoped for an Overbridge mixer with fx, sequencer, p-locks (with fader) and decent set of I/O and midi/din sync/cv clock, but I don’t know what Elektron is up to lately… :grin:
Overlord seemed like a fine name choice.

“Would you mind setting up on stage already? I’ll get our Elektron Overlords from the car, then we can start…”

“Want to come over for a jam?
Sure, I’ll bring the Elektron Overlord!”

And of course all the zines and blogs will all have the same headline:

Our Elektron Overlord has arrived

3 Likes

I belive !

1 Like

17 Likes

“soundworking” roughly translated?

sounds like sample mangling with fx or something.

1 Like

knew it.

TONVERK & TAKTVERK

5 Likes

synth, drum pair?

sus

2 Likes

Why registering the parent in US and not Sweden?

Maybe to avoid this :joy:

Swedish one might not have been updated yet. There has always been a degree of discrepancy between the two. I checked the Swedish database and no dice so far.

Tonverk : Google translated to musical score.

3 Likes

Time to break the server.

12 Likes

I think it plays on the ”slagverk” category name that means percussive instruments used in ensembles/orchestras

4 Likes

Elektron US

Elektron Music Machines Inc

65 N Raymond Ave Ste 300

Pasadena, CA 91103

USA

Phone: +1 213 550 3878

Is this the real life ? Is this just fantasy ?

19 Likes

didn’t know there’s US one, but shouldn’t swedish Elektron register trademarks though?

Ok that’s interesting :

TONVERK - Elektron Music Machines Inc. Trademark Registration

“Downloadable computer software for use in connection with making and recording music; embedded computer software for music machines; downloadable computer software for music machines; computer software for musical instruments; Electric adapter cables; Audio cables; Musical instrument connectors; Musical instrument adapters; downloadable software for use in connection with sound recording; downloadable audio recordings in relation to sound packs; apparatus and instruments for processing sound; Sound amplifying apparatus; Bags adapted for holding computers; Bags adapted for holding electronic equipment”

2 Likes