Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

Speculation ^2

Lol wut, that Digitakt expansion port thing came from this thread? Gawd…

6 Likes

Fuck me, this is hilarious.

6 Likes

Upgrade Option for DT would be just :alien::sun_with_face::watermelon::heart:

1 Like

Elektron is inspired by Yamaha’s subdivision. The syntakt is the answer to Yamaha’s engine line. This makes clear why some employees left because their knowledge about carburetors was mehh.

2 Likes

It was always the Bournestain Bears.

3 Likes

Yea… or just a place holder to stop someone else doing it like all these

https://www.trademarkia.com/ctm/ctm-company-advokatbyrn-crown-ab-918237-page-1-2

4 Likes

Winter NAMM just got pushed. Or combined into Summer NAMM, I guess

1 Like

As a native speaker:
This is pronounced “Syn -takt” in Swedish.

Translating into:
Syn = synth
Takt = rhythm/beat

“Syntakt = Synth beat”

And…
“Digitakt = Digital beat”

5 Likes

Up on Gear News as well now. Wavetable? Say what, I don’t think that was even mentioned here :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nobody needs your negativity, take your cold logic somewhere else, delete that post and let us speculate in peace!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! @Automageddon was joking btw, just in case that wasn’t clear :slight_smile:

8 Likes

All this media gossip is really making me chuckle.

It’s worse than the football press on deadline day.

5 Likes

if theres one thing im sure of its that it is 100% not going to be what people have been asking for, ever, in regards to all music gear releases past present and future.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Does anyone else really want this all to come to nothing and Syntakt to just be a placeholder or whatever?

Or is it just me?

10 Likes

Gearnews should update their article. “Synt” + “takt” is the correct way to read it in Swedish, as mentioned before.

On a further notice, Gothenburg in general is known in Sweden for its love-hate relationship with playing with words. A little bit like “Limerick”.
Elektron is (of course) based in Gothenburg and they seem to embrace that stereotype, when they come up with “funny” names of their products.

7 Likes

I hope it’s something cool, and i absolutely don’t have the patience to wait. But it would at the same time be incredibly funny if all this buzz this turned out to be nothing.

That said, i think Elektron would shut the show down after a little while if it was nothing. They’re obviously aware of the rampant speculation and the news coverage of said rampant speculation…

Could it be something turning up in january? Absolutely

1 Like

I wonder if DT is to M:S as ST would be to M:C?

1 Like

So it’s gonna be either a VA or analog… that’s pretty clear

1 Like

I want to believe
But I’d rather an OTmk3 with OB :stuck_out_tongue:
Plz elektron give us OBOT trademark to get excited about

3 Likes