Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

Kristen Wiig disables my ability to take anything serious

1 Like

IĀ“m shure itĀ“s genetic and not Kristens fault :wink: DonĀ“t be sad you are not to blameā€¦

What a progressive szene this isā€¦

more like Grumpybear

2 Likes

100% with all you said

guys if you really think gifs of body disabillities are funny I take the grumpy Crown and you should go to the doctor. And by the wayā€¦Kristen Wiig is of the table with this kind of humor, believe me :wink:

That could be shortage of raw materials- all company and all sectors are suffering from it

Sad to hear. I am running a DT via an Anker USB hub on a MacBook Air M1 and just upgraded to Monterey. And I did that only because I had a_lot of issues with Big Sur crashing really bad. Always ended up to hold down the power button until it turned off. First time I ever had such an issue with a Mac. Seems to run better now, fingers crossed. So far everything is running, Ableton Live 11 beta, Overbridge, Roland Cloud. So maybe there is something else going on with your M1ā€¦ not that I say that OB is flawless but who knows.

hmmā€¦Big Sur is running flawlessly hereā€¦no crashes, nothingā€¦IĀ“m a little hesitant with updating.

Only 250 to goā€¦

1 Like

I would not have upgraded eitherā€¦ usually wait at least 6 months. But in that situation it was worth a try

#cancelkristenwiig

2 Likes

Check out this trafficker of human body parts!image

2 Likes

Great car insurance with progressive.

1 Like

You obviously got the point

4 Likes

Dry sarcasm and the internet, name a better combo :smiley:

2 Likes

Perhaps itā€™s time to move on. No sense hanging around waiting for stuff you donā€™t want right?

2 Likes

Yes they have flaws, youā€™ re right. The M:C pads are meh, the screen lacks constrast, the box is plastic, etcā€¦ butā€¦ itā€™s still a device that sounds great and offers a lot for a low price.

Itā€™s funny that you mentioned the BIA, because to me the M:C is a bit like a like a 6 tracks BIA (yes, I know the synthesis modes are different and yes, I do own a BIA).

The thing isā€¦ the BIA costs as much as the M:C. And is one voice. And canā€™t be used as a sound card. And has no sequencer. Andā€¦ well, you get the point.

Actually I wish Elektron would team with Noise Engineering to make a kick-ass groovebox ! Something like a crossbreed between a model:cycles and the NE oscillators available in Arturiaā€™s Microfreak.

5 Likes

hope for the best, prepare for the worstā€¦