Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

Whatever it is, it seems unlikely that anything will be announced until after the model series sale they have going this month.

My dad was the production designer of Robocop and Total recall, and was a good friend of Paul! Heā€™s got some storiesā€¦

33 Likes

Strong first post to the forum! :+1: Welcome!

12 Likes

synth beat

prolly an analog machine in the takt size.

3 Likes

Ooh, the Power Handle post has been moved below the DT 1.30 update on the News page. Possible announcement incoming? Syntakt or Digitone update?

I would guess no announcements until the end of Models sales

1 Like

Hehe. I know. It is Wednesday tomorrow tho :smiley:

3 Likes

Damn, September flew by

1 Like

Totally. My money is on a Digitone update v v soon, which will then appear next to the Digitakt update on the news page. Syntakt in either October (after the sale) or early next year, with a week of hype videos beforehand.

6 Likes

The one thing I can almost guarantee is the DN update will come a day after I sell my DN.

19 Likes

Please go ahead and sell it!

15 Likes

I sold mine a couple weeks ago to help you all out. To no avail, apparently.

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait for the digitone update to lower the led brightness. I need my eyes in good shape for the syntakt non-tweakable brightness. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I was thinking many times of crossbreed of Blofeld with Elektron. You donā€™t even need more advanced engine for that. Just good olā€™ Blofeldā€¦ with 20 pages for parameters and locks. Umā€¦ well. ok

2 Likes

It collapses with the Model promotion campaign, so i doubt there will be an announcement until October now

Havenā€™t read through this most of this thread, but I would put money on this being an analog monosynth in the form of a digitakt.

Iā€™m guessing analog due to the removal of the name digi. And Iā€™m guessing mono because it would make sense from a price and product alignment standpoint.

2 Likes

My general feeling since March 2020

13 Likes

I would cry from happiness if this happened. Blofeld is my favorite synth sonically but my unit has awful noise and whine in the outputs, and I just donā€™t enjoy using gear that doesnā€™t come with an Elektron sequencer.

3 Likes

this would honestly be one of the most powerful pieces of gear i can imagine. i would buy this instantly

i find it almost unusable in my workflow. if the peak, the rev2, even like a minilogue had the digitone 4 separate simultaneous tracks + elektron sequencer, i could stop constantly buying and replacing gear for the forseeable future

every day i come to this thread hoping to god that this is what the syntakt will be

3 Likes