Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

…and the Elektron Trademark Registration Syntakt thread mutated into an 80s movie nostalgic.

My secret tip: Outland with Sean Connery. This movie can absolutely be seen in the Blade Runner/Prometheus/Aliens universe. I am sure Elektron had Outland in mind, when they designed the Syntakt. A drum machine with an 8 voice drumsynthengine so hard boiled, grim and dense as this 1980 sci-fi thriller.

Hector approved the Syntakt.

3 Likes

The real syntakt was the memes we made along the way.

10 Likes

Same. I think I’ve been rickrolled twice since the start.

1 Like

Syntakt
Let us wash your worries away with a high quality colon cleanse

4 Likes

Never heard of it, will seek ta

I hope they do! :laughing:
I was not really paying attention while reading, because the cat kept tearing things apart so it was a bit odd reading it like this. The internet is full of strange stuff, my brain just took it as a screenshot collection of very affectionate colon smell talk. You never know, eh?

Alright…back to Syntakt…

1 Like

Wonder if the new thing is a groove box - a mashup of the model boxes?

1 Like

If the Syntakt is indeed a Digi-sized box, maybe the next one in line is a true Parameterson again.

iridium with elektron seq in a digi or A4 style box with 4 tracks? dream groovebox. best thing imaginable

4 Likes

So we can assume, there will be no Elektron box released on superbooth, right? But the hype was real :wink: enjoy your weekend, guys!

6 Likes

On behalf of all lurkers, I’m very disappointed that there have been no comments on this thread for 8 hours. While I’m here typing I might add that the three best musical apparatus’ ever created are MacBook, Digitakt, and Octatrack, so I look forward to learning more about the Syntakt, if it is a real thing.

5 Likes

We’re all too busy playing with our new syntakts :troll:

8 Likes

Maybe because the product they are about to launch does both and will kill the Model device appetite…

Or the Model are not best seller Elektron devices - typical when a Company reduces the price, it indicated there is big overstock at the warehouses.

1 Like

ominous scifi music playing in the backround

1 Like

Apologies if this was already speculated on:

Syntax: “The principles governing the combination of discrete structural elements into sequences.”

http://www.sfu.ca/~hedberg/Syntax_of_music

So it’s possible the Syntakt is a master sequencer/mixer that brings an advanced song mode in the Digi box format.

8 Likes

That would be great! With the octatrack crossfader!

1 Like

apparently the syntakt has been tweaked since this thread started. a little more bottom end, some gain-staging adjustments. bit annoyed that i pulled the trigger on the first version but oh well

4 Likes

Syntakt
Syntax
Synt ax
Synth axe
:astonished:
Holy shit, it’s a keytar!

(sorry, if this joke has already been made, didn’t want to scroll through 1000+ posts)

10 Likes

The real Synthaxe:

5 Likes

It’s a synth with the Digitakt sampler engine to boost. The one groove box to rule them all.

1 Like