Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

Ha. Awesome. And it only took you 13 hours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yesss

12.75 of those hours were me being like “are you really that bothered to prove yourself right?” :grinning:

6 Likes

Would 100% buy this based on this image alone

1 Like

Machinedrum evolution peeps have been asking for…

2 Likes

People keep saying “digitakt-format” but it was DIGI-takt DIGI-tone. Is SYN a format all together? :smiley:

Trademarks are registered pretty often by companies as place holders without even having any product. Crazy that the Elektron hypetrain has got SYNTAKT this far and we don’t even know if it’s just a random trademark placeholder in case they ever decide to make a synth/drum machine :smiley:

8 Likes

Can someone please start the “Syntakt MK2 speculation” thread?
Or the “Syntakt in 2022, is it worth it?” thread?
Maybe “syntakt effects, miserable git” thread?
Might as well get a jump on those too

19 Likes

Somebody call that guy that went on about Octatrack converters to sell us his mastering unit. The world needs him now.

8 Likes

I got an expensive custom wood stand made that fits my digitwins perfectly side by side. So selfishly I hope it’s a different form factor so my OCD doesn’t make it that I would have to get a new custom stand that fits all 3 side by side.

3 Likes

Lord be praised for that sampling keyboard that can be a synth AKA Analog Keys with sampling and 16 voice poly and analog filters and analog saturation.

7 Likes

Praise be

1 Like

You mean Stimming?

Registering Stimtakt now to sell to Elektron later.

1 Like

Yes, random like when they registered the trademark digitakt :slight_smile:

Hype?

It’s just Logic.

"In case they decide to make another synth "

Yeah, just in case tomorrow Toyota decides to make another car.

3 Likes

Speculation ^2

Lol wut, that Digitakt expansion port thing came from this thread? Gawd…

6 Likes

Fuck me, this is hilarious.

6 Likes

Upgrade Option for DT would be just :alien::sun_with_face::watermelon::heart:

1 Like

Elektron is inspired by Yamaha’s subdivision. The syntakt is the answer to Yamaha’s engine line. This makes clear why some employees left because their knowledge about carburetors was mehh.

2 Likes

It was always the Bournestain Bears.

3 Likes

Yea… or just a place holder to stop someone else doing it like all these

https://www.trademarkia.com/ctm/ctm-company-advokatbyrn-crown-ab-918237-page-1-2

4 Likes