Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

It could just be the dublab radio playing. I’ve no idea to be honest but if ever something could sound “Elektrony” it’s whatever is playing now!

1 Like

That’s LA time, which hasn’t happened yet.

Unless I’m wrong.

I’m wrong a lot

3 Likes

Ahhhhh

Yeah, the playlist its currently playing is “sounds of now” the actual syntakt Playlist is “sounds from a new place”

So I guess this is just DT/DN music?

Maybe analog 4? Some Rytm?

1 Like

would honestly welcome this!

1 Like

Even if it’s the same thing but with no touchscreen and rather more chunky graphics :grinning:

1 Like

That would make sense then. Didn’t feel right they would be playing new gear stuff with the times they announced earlier!

Plus it fits with how it sounds like existing stuff to me more so than the video teaser did.

1 Like

Honestly, I was a little disappointed if the new machine was playing this Playlist. It didn’t make sense

I actually liked what I was hearing which just made me disappointed in myself for not being able to do anything like that with Elektron boxes when I had them :joy:

3 Likes

What if they just added slices to the Digitakt like everyone has been begging for?

1 Like

They wouldn’t put « All tracks produced exclusively on… » if it wasn’t for teasing a new machine.

Correct. Which is why the syntakt Playlist isn’t playing yet

I’d be down for this, but could we be super greedy and request a syntakt + a digitakt slice update in the same week?

2 Likes

It looks like Dublab have a “sounds of now” first thing most days this week so it could just be a coincidence that they have a “sounds of now” and “sounds from a new place”.

However, I do agree the current playlist sounds very “Elektron-esqe” in the best way :smiley:

1 Like

Talked to my local synth store which deals Elektron.
They cant reveal the prices just yet, but what they told me is that the new box will be more expensive than a DT DN. Which suggests that it will either be a flagship box or something def. bigger than a model series.

7 Likes

Nope, from a brick and mortar store.
Kudos for recognizing Nikulin;)

Ah, cost doesn’t mean features though.

Who knows… with limitations breeding creativity it could be a 1 track, 1 osc, 1 step sequencer, with one assignable LFO.

These limitations could breed the ultimate creativity device!

1 Like

Freely assignable, mind you.

3 Likes

True that, but i highly doubt if they release a plastic Model device for 800 usd

1 Like

Do you know if it will be up for preorder/sale today or later ?