Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

Beads perhaps the Behringer clone.

Bees :honeybee: ???

I mean the trance resurgence is upon us for sure … so maybe it’s like a vvvvv SuperSaw 2.0 vvvvv

3 Likes

We’ll see who gets more honey!

Now I really with Behringer would clone MI Beads and call it BEES?!

Yeah, it would be kinda greedy- but I’d buy it immediately for the joke

1 Like

All assets frozen. Cenk who now works as a bailiff is coming round his white van to collect non payments. All syntakt parts are going in a jiffy bag and will be used if necessary.

2 Likes

K thanks bro

2 Likes

What did they do? Why Elektron died? Not enough LFO’s?

2 Likes

They gambled the company away on a Friday night poker match.

1 Like

Ah, so the Swedes really do know how to party.

2 Likes

8629dfb67ce722438bb2375de36cbe18
All good things…

5 Likes

ok, you’re crazy in the best sense of the word, but I’m out of all these nonsense @AdamJay style. Call me when the preorder starts :smiley:

2 Likes

There is a VERY REAL chance this entire thread is just a mistake. Syntakt was just an idea that never happened. Vapourware. The printed screens were fake news. “BuT tEh LiGhTinG wAs LeGiT !!!” :sob:

We collectively wanted Syntakt into ‘existence’.

We may all need to flag ourselves.

6 Likes

Do you think it’ll sound better than modern VSTs?

4 Likes

Heresy.

2 Likes

Leave him out of it

2 Likes

I’m not offended, I’ll tell you what I think, he’s making a joke, and I’m asking a serious question.
Just that I think you are wrong, there is nothing similar in our comments

I didn’t post it in your thread, though, I’ve posted it in the goof thread.

What’s serious about FOMO.

3 Likes

Resolution time: I remember a few years back, someone made a post asking if he should buy a rytm or wait for a mk2.

I remember scoffing and saying “lol Elektron have only made two mk2s and that was for the silver machines, and that was a long time ago.”

A couple months later, the mk2s for the analog series were announced.

The guilt still keeps me up at night.

9 Likes

I just want to see all your faces when Elektrons next release is just black versions of the Model series. :sweat_smile:

You’ll buy it anyway though

10 Likes

All of our faces? Tallest at the back please. Smallest at the front. Shuffle together please so all the faces can be seen in the shot. Say cheese!:cheese:

YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

…do you…?

1 Like