Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

Its a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top!

1 Like

My friends and fellow cult members to the Borg and Syntakt most divine.

Prepare your meme templates for the Toy Story ā€œI donā€™t want to play with you anymoreā€ with the Model Cycles

Iā€™ve eaten all my Easter eggs.

Going KFC in a bit, just in caseā€¦

6 Likes

Should I buy the Syntakt or wait until the Syntakt MK2 drops?
Iā€™d buy the MK1 but Iā€™ve got a feeling the MK2 probably not far off and I donā€™t want it to lose value if they bring out a MK2 straight away.

10 Likes

At this point Iā€™m waiting for Behringer to release a clone of a non-existent product.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just read something similar about the Digitone.

1 Like

It is not the same, Digitone has been on the market for a little over 4 years, it is legitimate to ask me that question, I admit that Iā€™m not very aware of how Elektron updates its Machines, but other brands release updates to their hardware every two years, and it is sometimes better to wait, than to buy something and have it updated the next month.
it doesnā€™t make sense to compare Yodabeā€™s joke with my question

If it offended you, Iā€™ll delete my post. This was in no way to offend you. I will flag myself.

8 Likes

Bad news. Elektron have gone into liquidation. Close thread please šŸ« 

1 Like

Think that came long ago for many, Iā€™ve heard many complaints of the sound being too samey, the snare machine being no good

I can see that. Tho, im not as obsessed with snares as the people who make memes about it are.

1 Like

Say sike right now

1 Like

What is the Syntakt snare sounds like shit? :scream: :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

It opens up the opportunity for the best, most beloved, aspect of any and every elektron machine:

Feature Requests

3 Likes

-ahem-

S o n g

M o d e

2 Likes

Thats my favorite feature request.

Thanks Elektron!

1 Like

Heard the tom can be unruly but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a work around.

1 Like

snare + tom = snom

As long as the cowbell is there itā€™s all good

1 Like

5 Likes

Beads?!

2 Likes