Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

I’m happy this running gag still continues to this day…

2 Likes

This new speculation is boring as hell!

Next!

…hey sweden…let’s make it 16 engine trax…please.

2 Likes

Word on the street is Craig is shaven :frowning_face:

Still, it was epic while it lasted.

Word on the street is Syntakt is like new monomachine, multiple digital synthesis engines.

5 Likes

This wins this week’s internet prize. Fucking priceless.

If this is true, he’s dead to me

5 Likes

I Wana Mixtakt

2 Likes

It’s like Aslan in the Lion the witch and the wardrobe all over again, or Samson.

8 Likes

Ricky Tinez’s last video must be a coincidence Monomachine MK2 Keyboard // But is it worth the price?
We could find out the Syntakt is a yes as a modern answer to a machine no one could’ve owned.

This makes total sense.

Whatever it is, I hope it uses a “kit” type system instead of the clunky digitone “Save your modified sound to the soundbank and load it into pattern two” system.

4 Likes

TBH I’m 90% sure it’s the successor to MD in the Digi- format. Digital drum machine with multiple engines.

2 Likes

What if the Syntakt is just the Digitone rebranded, with marketing messaging a la “4 channel, 8 voice FM drum synth” and it’s just an elaborate scheme to drive home the point that the Digitone sounds awesome for drums?

5 Likes

Please this ^^^

1 Like

It probably is, kind of only the synth engines will be more suited for drums. Probably same electronics.

You can run the very small risk that someone else scoops you, but i wouldn’t either. So trademark before you order the case “printing” and boxes, etc.

It has happened to other companies where they lost the right to the name. The example i am thinking of sold a limited number of the units anyways, and i believe that would be ( just barely ) legal. Not sure if those units are collectors items ?

So i’ve been wondering what the drop dead date is to show up at Superbooth ? Though plenty of products have been announced from hotel rooms during a show.

Look at me starting rumors !

1 Like

I can dream too…

DN engine with PWM support, with easy model style “templates” and macro knobs, 24 voices and 16 parts, built in 49 or 61 key keyboard, and 4-8 nice sensitive pads with optional physical drum modeling engine. True polyphonic sequencer or just stick to the Elektron sequencer but base it on a traditional Program structure so you can select sounds per part via MIDI.

Basically replace my Lead 3.

(those clicks aren’t rimshots)

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes

I’m expecting cupholders too.

2021 feels like it’s gonna be my year…

4 Likes

Only on the internet will a discussion warrant meta commentary from multiple users.