Elektron Syntakt Trademark Speculations [closed]

There are some that believe there is and then there some that believe there isn’t. And then you have the people that don’t necessarily deny that there might be a spoon but they don’t necessarily believe there is one.

5 Likes

Omg just had a flashback when I was very drunk and watched his TV Show. In the German version there was a guy called farid and he did a very dangerous act with a nailgun. Then Uri took him to the side and gave a proper safety lesson in magic with a very angry and serious face. I was so confused at that moment…

1 Like

haha, the next uri geller! Truly a remarkable piece of german tv-culture… :rofl:
Also never forget his sideshow-gig Vincent Raven, a magican that speaks to his - who would’ve thought of it - Raven
And now we have to live with his almighty techno-banger:

1 Like

There may or may not be a spoon….but look at the back of the kitchen draw and seek out the spork.

Oh yes I loved him too! Ahh simpler times. Maybe he can get some news from the grave/undead about syntakt.

Sporktakt

1 Like

Our local KFC has stopped giving them out.

The whole of Loughborough heard me from my car window.

THERE IS NO SPORK!

5 Likes

Stopping this non-sense thread would justify any hurried release of a non-yet-mature product

1 Like

If Hector is not coming back for upcoming promo-videos I’d love to suggest to have Vincent Raven’s Raven to announce the features, Vincent’s there to translate ^^

1 Like

Corax <3 nice could twist knobs with beak and two feet dancing and twisting knobs simultaneously

1 Like

Oh man that is so me

You were at KFC again? And nothing new was revealed? Or were you at KFC when the news of the update came out?

1 Like

If you just imagine that I’m basically always at or very near to my local KFC then you won’t be far wrong.

I’m starting to believe that you work for KFC. At least, you give them free ad.

1 Like

So the syntakt and DiddyKong are pretty much just around the corner? Getting a little excited now :grin:

One day, if I really knuckle down, then maybe.

Well it is Wednesday tomorrow…

4 Likes

Think of all the free meals you could get.

3 Likes

I don’t want to be silenced, too!

Attack = sorted

LFO = sorted

Still horrible.

8 Likes

I heard that Syntakt was going to have 32 LFOs, 256 step sequences and nothing else.

Well, apart from the Shimmer Reverb.

6 Likes