Rytm MK1 parameter buttons and knobs unresponsive

Greets.

Wondering if anyone has experience Rhythm buttons and knobs not responding while playing…The pattern that was playing continue to play but when I attempting to change anything it doesn’t respond.

Any clues?

Thank you in advance.

In the GLOBAL > MIDI CONFIG > MIDI PORT CONFIG menu, what did you set for ENCODER DEST?

hm…int + ext

should be int?

That should be OK. There must be another cause for the problem.

Shucks

I have had it for a couple of month and this happened last night and today…

well, thank you for trying to help…will go into the web and search if this is a shared occurrence.

I recommend you make a support ticket on Elektron’s website. Hope you can find a solution.

1 Like

It sounds like it might be the freeze bug that’s been reported / documented here. It’s supposedly been fixed in the latest OS update, so try updating if you’re on an earlier version than 1.50A.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update, my friend. I am operating on 1.4
I will update as soon as I get a workstation.

My laptop USB is not working.
PS. If you are in the US and have a MacBook Pro (2015) 16g for sale I’m look for one.

Will do.
I bought it off Reverb US. Not sure if a secondhand gear is supported…maybe it is.

Thank you, friend.

It is. But it seems like they would suggest that you update the firmware anyway. Good luck.

1 Like

I guess you mean 1.40.

Yes, you should definitely update. The problem you are reporting got fixed in the latest update (1.50A).

1 Like

Will do. Thank you.

Thank you. Good to know. Will do as soon as I get a laptop. My iMac is in the bin.