Elektron Rack / Stands

Hi there. Anyone know of any good Elektron racks or stands for sale anywhere? I don’t want to buy the rack mount kits and fit it to a rack but have a couple (possibly 3) units mounted together to save space and keep them secure…wouldn’t hurt if there was a good rack/stand for a live situation too…

Over and out :slight_smile:

Company of Quail

… great racks, but I recommend contacting Watson concerning his production timetable.

1 Like

Nice. Where’s that from?

the bottom one appears to be the aiaiai a-stand (pretty hard to find now but easy to recreate with pvc piping) the top one i’m not too sure

Yes the bottom 2 are aiaiai A stands.

They’re still available to buy on Juno.co.uk but my friend made his for a few quid, from plumbing supplies, as mentioned above.

The top stand is one of these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Portable-Folding-Laptop-Table-Stand-Desk-Bed-Sofa-Tray-/130390207301

Stands for 3 units

Hey sorry for the necrobump but I seem to be striking out looking for a specific stand. Basically looking for a stand my OT mk1, DT, DN, and incoming A4 mk1. Right now I have the Digis on IKEA stands with the OT on a laptop stand on a shoebox for some extra height. Works great but it’s not perfect. I’d like to keep a similar footprint as I’m working with fairly tight desk space.

I only recently started angling all my synths towards me and it’s been great ergonomic improvement. I just need to figure out how to add one more player to the mix!

You can mount the DT and DN to a VESA monitor stand. I had mine connected to a dual monitor stand for a while but prefer to keep them on my desk sitting on Ikea tablet stands.

Google varidock and look at their stands.

Anyone know of any rack ears for mk1 units that offset the unit to 1 side of the rack rather than center it like the electron mounts?