Elektron IRC!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still, you’ve always got the backup plan of being a celebrity chef…

Very true rusty :slight_smile:

For everybody who was not on irc:

I think i got the live-streaming settings correctly now :slight_smile: hooray

‘…you know, i can’t believe people still use forums, they s***, IRC is the way to go man…friendly people, live-streams, lots of fun to be had and more, and it’s old school! which makes it coool maaaan :smiley: … oh wait, i just posted this one on the forum, errrm…hope no-one’s gonna read it …geeeezz’ :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :alien:

:slight_smile:

I like mirc, its an excellent way to connect to irc…

Been quiet lately in the irc front. Come on people, join up! Stop doing useless stuff like making music and come talk about puppies or cute dogs instead!

Good news for everybody who needs a chattyfriend…
We are still online :slight_smile: and we found a better webirc-client… makes it easier to chat along with less bugs keeping the fun out…

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.esper.net/#elektron

Just follow link… enter username… the correct channel is already preconfigured, so is the correct server :slight_smile:

enjoy

Just joined the channel – friendly bunch. /point Dreamer :joy:

Gonna tell all my synthey friends about it so we can all nerd hard !

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

I cant join the chat anymore…tried 2 browsers and 1 restart …https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.esper.net/#elektron

No idea why it did not work trabant… maybe a glitch, but it was nothing intentional on our part

Works just well over here.

Do you irc at work? Maybe they’ve banned all irc-related web addresses.

thumbs up… that is a possibility too…good point.

no, I dont IRC at work, …actually the only reason I go to work is to get a clear head from playing too much synthesizer and talking about gear : :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

nice to see more people joining the chat room :slight_smile:

We still here :slight_smile:

Yes we are :slight_smile:

indeed! :smile: come join us :hourglass_flowing_sand: