Elektron at NAMM 2018

Elektron are not really famous for being a “me too” company and I think going for something the market is already overloaded with would be a foolish move. Especially because it’d probably end up in a similar or even higher price range than other options on the market.

6 Likes

hopefully they’ll be showing updated working digitakt firmware and the demo’s wont magically avoid any area … or be vague on any upcoming / possible / we’re looking into it areas.

i expect overbridge for digitakt will be demo’d too.
possible new firmware for rytm mk1,2 and analog 4 mk1,2 , minor update to octatrack.
a reminder the analog heat still exists.

if there is a new box , i guess it’ll be under a glass case with the lcd showing some info , just like DT was 1st shown.
based on the Dt experience , i’m unlikely to buy it , even with the early reviews… i haven’t seen a single ‘proper’ review indicate the potential issues in the firmware, they are only positive and not balanced with the actual realities of the device.
and to be fair , i have too many other boxes that arent being used much…

1 Like

You missed the grey electribe, I suppose?

Nope. It was a good start, for sure.

OK, but who are the ten people who liked your post? Bots?

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: The new Electribe is very good!

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Roland TB-303 vs TT-303 vs TB-3 vs TB-03

This combination can deliver an almost unlimited amount of different sounds. I use a OT+Blofeld combo sometimes, it’s amazing. Hopefully elektron will create something like this, it would’ve the ultimate groovebox/synth.

2 Likes

I pair my blofeld with the DT too. Awesome combination.

1 Like

Is it an SU700?

1 Like

Tumbleweed…

1 Like

If there’s something you will see a meeting on IRC Channel with a lot of people and during the NAMM 2018 just when the discovery will be made you will see if this post is QUIET… Elektronauts 404 and instability for a moment until things get more quiet again :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah- this post has been addressed way back on comment #35. By Monday, or as early as tomorrow, promos will be posted

So nothing from Elektron at Namm?

Imagine if Elektron came out with a bunch of mini-modules like the Volca series.

and then . . .

It would be BOOM indeed.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking that very same thought😀

Elektron will most likely announce something at NAMM- the signs, they suggest it

1 Like

It’s more like a girl flirting heavy with you determining the response you’ll get when you make a move- and boy, could I use the love of a new box

1 Like

Unless they’ve dumped their teaser approach I’m becoming pretty skeptical about anything new being announced. Won’t stop me keeping fingers crossed for that MnM refresh mind you!

1 Like

Elektron has finally banished those dodgy teasers, so reckon we will see something new