Dub Techno Recommendations

Rhythm and Sound are great…

8 Likes

both amazing tracks, thank you!

i love this album and all of the insectorma stuff is free or pay what you want on bandcamp. tons of really good dub techno available there.

1 Like

way back to 1995

3 Likes

oh yeah, the real dub. that sounds great! Ah want me to have a mixing desk, some simple synths and that rolande space echo and never turn on the computer again

2 Likes

Wow that Insectorama stuff is great. Can’t believe it’s all name your price. Thankyou!

1 Like

you’re welcome, it’s a great label and markus runs ‘pragmat’ too, which is the same deal just more techno than dub (with some obvious crossover). here are my two of my favorites if you’re looking for a starting point …

3 Likes

yeah Markus is nice guys. His own music is all modular stuff. Love his live set he played:

4 Likes

i wasn’t going to do it, but here’s a shameless plug for my mostly dub techno album from last year on insectorama. :sweat_smile:

it really is a great label and all of the comps are filled with great artists. there’s so much material it’s hard to keep up with.

7 Likes

Ooooh i need to keep in this thread

4 Likes

i love this gradient album. if you’re into this, check out ‘dub trips’ and ‘dub iterations’ by gradient as well.

and this ep is really good, ‘bloss’ will probably be in my permanent rotation.

3 Likes

Else there is yana overdosed, she has some pretty sets.

I’m sure he’s been mentionned here but I casually mentionned Yagya to a friend the other day and he’s been listening to Ringning nonstop since then and he got me back to listening to it again as well. Rythm of Snow is amazing too.

4 Likes

Oh, nice. Seems he’s associated with Thule Records. I listened a lot to their first compilation back in the days (1998): Thor - Glow - YouTube

Check out mon0

1 Like

sleepygirls is one of my favorite albums, really good music.

1 Like

a couple of albums for today …

1 Like