Dub Techno Recommendations

hope you don´t mind some self promotion here :grin: My Ushuaia EP is out now on bandcamp. Name your price untill official release date Sept 30th 2022

4 Likes

New Pub 12” out this month :grinning:

Pub - Autumn

2 Likes

Oh, lovely! :grinning:

1 Like

An obvious one, but the new Deepchord album really is amazing.

7 Likes

Loving this

This EP is maybe more dub techno adjacent, but it’s too good not to share.

live recording of my track “Shipwreck” using my modular and Jomox Alphabase. You also find some patch notes in the video description if you are interested.

5 Likes

Nice! Cheers for the patch notes

1 Like

Roots, not techno, but I figured anyone following this thread will really enjoy this album. Might be my favorite album this year after one listen.

3 Likes

really love Deepchord Presents: Echospace, lovely dub techno that’s very ambient and meditative

3 Likes

I’m a big fan too, Liumin was one of the albums that got me into the idea of producing dub techno.

2 Likes

Strongly urge folks to check this out. A few years old but a new discovery for me… Deepchord co-founder with vocalist Milly James. Beautiful feel with a nice marriage of dub techno and downtempo/trip-hop vocal lines.

And in keeping with the traditional dub vibe. Some of the most velvety fat bass I’ve heard in a bit…

3 Likes

these two vids on repeat pretty much made my weekend, so good. damn I love burial mix. that bass

6 Likes

Here’s a recent Dub Techno jam I cooked up on the Syntakt. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Here’s my new EP out today on Insectorama, mastered by our own @sl1200mk2.

7 Likes

Been listening to those a lot too recently. The Artists, The Versions and See Mi Yah too; so much goodness.

7 Likes

playlist i’ve been putting together with my favorite chain reaction, modern love and modular tracks :relieved:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJbT5BJShNrjT2PXOVGfIXgZcuwWPAGI8

1 Like

I love rhythm and sound, my favorite vibes when it comes to dub techno. check out the Round 1 through Round 5 releases if you havent yet

4 Likes

Nice primer of some Dub Tech “adjacent” sounds from my favourite musical podcast.

Opened me up to the world of Silent Season.

In other news, I noted that one of my most played Dub Techno Albums is ‘Vantage Isle Sessions’ by Deepchord. More all-seasons than ‘The Coldest Season’ but a real corker from start to finish.

3 Likes

Some new dubs coming soon, but before that, here’s my latest EP out since October 22. Soft and Hard at the same time. Didn’t get to do much promotion for this due to a long illness, but a little promotion later is better than none earlier, right?

3 Likes