@golddust after all this time, you hit the nail on the head - the track was muted.
(insert extreme violent cursing at myself)
thank you. thank you thank you thank you.
@golddust after all this time, you hit the nail on the head - the track was muted.
(insert extreme violent cursing at myself)
thank you. thank you thank you thank you.
5 days ago, I was the first to reply to this thread suggesting this very thing. You canât imagine how many of us have made the exact same mistake⌠Congrats on figuring it out. Keep in mind there are two types of mute states (green and purple). This is something that also trips people up. Have fun!
@NightlyClosures Look, Iâm not gonna lie to you: I feel like a complete fâing idiot. I work in tech, one would think I would check the mute state.
5 days ago, I was the first to reply to this thread suggesting this very thing.
1000% correct, and at the time, I thought I had. I donât know how many times I check it. I suspect I was caught by the âmultiple mute stateâ thing you bring up.
But yeah, itâs a little embarrassing. Iâm not gonna delete the thread though, as much as my ego would like to see it gone, maybe it will be helpful to someone else along the way.
Yup, always gotta check that mute status, it trips us all up from time to time ![]()
and I sincerely appreciate everyone who took the time to respond while I had my âMIDI channel meltdownâ, you folks are awesome ![]()
I wasnât trying to rub your nose in it or anything like that. Youâre in a semi-safe space here and weâve all been there. Itâs midi, mannnnn. Share some jams and enjoy the forum; itâs a great place for this stuff.
oh no no no, I didnât think that at all (although I wouldnât have blamed you for it). and I sincerely meant what I said - I appreciate everyone coming together to help me through my ignorance ![]()