DT bug reports - OS 1.01

Function + yes

1 Like

could replicate it now! it happens if you press “FUNC” while the countdown for “BANK xx: Choose Ptn” is still running. Everytime! And since we have to press “FUNC” a lot on this Digitakt its a big thing i assume. Will file a Bug-Report now.

4 Likes

jumpiness is fixed in 1.02 apparently . .official word elsewhere

Are you Sure? The OP1 OLED doesnt have this. And other OLEDs i have used neither.

1 Like

Simon said the ghosting was normal, or in other words, that’s where those particular screens are typically at … not ideal, but not a lot can be done to change it I guess … it’d drive me crazy initially too, but i’d get used to it knowing there was no solution (like the patchy contrast on the analogs)

IS? Presence?

2 Likes

I think this happened to me when I loaded samples and the ram got full. Has 126 samples in ram and tried to load 2 more.

1 Like

Getting quite a few crashes when sequencing midi… And the digitakt is master, not slave. Can’t really say what does it but I lose a lot of pattern changes, even when I’ve saved the project. Might be some midi loop thing. Trying now without midi in cable if it’ll help. Anyone else experiencing random crashes?

Thank you everyone who said Function and Yes…

Works a treat!

1 Like

I identified that while in Mute mode, press PRN then Func and you get stuck in Pattern change mode.

Another one : tap tempo puts you in Global Mute mode.

1 Like

Got the same error trying to load a sample, it was a little scarier in that it took a few tries for the unit to boot again.

2 Likes

I’ve had this happen a lot

1 Like

My first trig doenst work, the lights flash. But it doesnt respond to pressure.

Its such quite a bit, guess I’ll need to pull another ticket.

Edit: I also cant run a test mode becasue its on the first trig

Yeah, I can get all fussed up about it but I choose not to.

I know they will fix my unit in time but its a bummer either way, Its not like you can bypass the first trig that every beats start with.

Nope from bax, will contact them first.

had the same as well
restarted and the unit was stack in the boot screen
removed usb cable and restarted again and that seemed to work

Nope, when you turn the unit on its sort fo the first button you press after the play button.

And it didnt work from the get go.

Yeah I;d like a new unit as well. I emailed bax allready, will email elektron as well.

yeah me to, though im pretty damn sure they sent all their units to the other preorder guys, could be a long wait so might as well move on haha.

I think its simple not tested/assembled correctly, the box and everything was in mint condition.

To bad other people are having the same problems.

oh oh… happened again - now the unit does not start at all…

UPDATE: 4-5 restarts later and the unit booted. I am getting those restarts all too often though so hope it is a bug that will be fixed in a new OS version soon!

1 Like