Drumkit sounds?

That snare! :fire:

1 Like

6 Likes

This pattern use a kick with noise that keeps switching with an hold LFO. Depending on how you place the trigs, the noise will appear at different places:

basic patterns:

itā€™s a free sound pack set that comes also with pads,sfx, keys, bass and ā€œrhythm patchesā€ which are patches that use the arp sequencer to create ā€œbeatsā€ (I started to use them for ratchets but then extended to beat sequences). I show one way of using them here:

1 Like

hey buddy, when is the digitone sample pack coming out? :))

Final stages now, organising and tagging, making into a coherent pack, a lot of jiggery pokery moving stuff around, but essentially it will be 128 sounds comprising roughly of 32 each kick, snare, hi hat, and 32 misc sounds toms, perc etc.

I also have to make a few demos and a video, so as soon as it is ready I will post here, Iā€™m really happy with the sounds and I think that it will be worth the wait :slight_smile:

19 Likes

[always tempted to give it a shot (?!), too. not sure if I ever find the time for a whole pack, though]

Officially holding my breath for these. Better release it soon or I may pass out.

1 Like

Things took a turn, there wonā€™t be a sound pack now.

Butā€¦..

There will be 2 instead! Just working on some demos and the docs, should be done and released by the weekend, probably Sunday. Both packs have 128 drum sounds, kicks, snares, hats, other percussion, there will be option to buy either or both. :+1:

10 Likes

Nice, you got me :wink:

Finally, after much computer related BS here it is :slight_smile:

Basic demo of Vol.1

Basic demo of Vol.2

Payhip links
Vol.1 DruFMa Vol.1 128 drum sounds for Elektron Digitone - Payhip Ā£9.99
Vol.2 DruFMa Vol.2 128 drum sounds for Elektron Digitone - Payhip Ā£9.99
Both DruFMa Combo pack Vol.1 and Vol.2 256 drum sounds for Elektron Digitone - Payhip On sale Ā£14.99

Demos only cover a small selection of the sounds, recorded direct from Digitone USB no post processing.

11 Likes

Finally! :wink:

Whatā€™s the difference between vol 1 and 2?

1 Like

They are quite similar in that both contain a fairly varied mix of ā€˜realisticā€™ and drum machine type sounds, but Vol 2 is a bit more diverse with things like a scratch, spin back and tape stop type sounds as well as a few other more abstract percussion. I highlighted where the number of types of sound differs, although obviously they do not contain any of the same sounds.

Vol.1 contains 32 Kicks, 32 Snares, 32 Hi Hats, 8 Cymbals, 4 Claps, 4 Toms, 16 misc percussion.

Vol.2 contains 32 Kicks, 37 Snares, 20 Hi Hats, 6 Cymbals, 6 Claps, 3 Toms, 24 misc percussion.

Worth noting combo pack is on sale until I make some proper demos and promote it elsewhere, wanted to keep it to Elektronauts for a while so decided to do the bundle offer.

3 Likes

I want to buy these packs, they sound great!
Just to make sure, because my Digitoneā€˜s sound banks are fullā€¦.
(No space for 256 sounds- best sign I need more):
If I clear one bank, the used sounds/patches will stay in the saved Projekts and patterns? Right? And I can reinstall these later on back from my computers harddrive.
Thanks!

Best to back up all sound banks first, only takes a few minutes, I think that any sounds in a pattern are saved separate to the sound banks and sound pool but not 100% certain if this is just the assigned track sound (as opposed to sound locks).

From the manual:

ā€œA Sound imported to a pattern, becomes an independent copy of the Sound on the +Drive and is not linked to the original Sound on the +Drive. Instead, it becomes a part of the pattern.ā€

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had exactly this sentence from the manual in mindā€¦. just wanted to make sure.
Thank you!

Above it says:
A pattern contains up to four sounds (one for each synth track)
So it should work like this, at least thatā€™s how I understand it.

1 Like

Bought the combo . Thank you sir!

1 Like

Thank you, I would love to hear anything you make with them, enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Combo pack purchased. Canā€™t wait to dig in.

1 Like

These are really great and were worth the wait. They need to be added to the ā€œ [ Definitive list ] Digitone Sound Packs & moreā€œ thread!

1 Like