Drumkit sounds?

Count me in for this when it drops. Sounds great.

2 Likes

Breakbeat FMadness

17 Likes

Wow. Really great stuff, man

1 Like

Vijayo

3 Likes

Great sounds mate :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :+1:

1 Like

Sounds very good! Although they are in a way siblings the drums sound in general quite different to the ones on the model cycles

1 Like

Iā€™m really looking forward to this packā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™d get this pack for that 909 snare alone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you ever finish this @darenager?

2 Likes

Not yet, I had to shelf working on sound packs for a while, but this one and DrumA2 for A4 are next to be finished. Hope to be done in the next few weeks.

7 Likes

Great! Very much looking forward to it.

1 Like

How can we create claps with the Digitone?
Been trying but the best I can do is still not quite there:

2 Likes

This is one of the claps from my soundpack, I was going for a old sample style clap - linndrum dmx etc

4 Likes

nice!

1 Like

A few more

2 Likes

so when is this sound pack out? Love your druma library for the A4 (need to buy it again though as I lost the files. will buy it again when your druma2 is out!)

1 Like

All the sounds are finished but need to compile them into order, and some admin tasks such as tags, naming, and documentation (the boring stuff!) and make some demos. Hopefully within a few weeks.

No need to pay again for Druma, you should be able to download it again from payhip, if you canā€™t DM me your email you purchased with and I will send it tonight.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fine, thank you for your offer! I donā€™t mind buying it again, it is that good :wink:

1 Like

Not sure anyone ever needed documentation for a sample pack. You can just copy/paste from Elektron pack i donā€™t think no one will mind :wink:

1 Like

claps in context can fake it a bit I guess.
far from real sounding drums asked by the OP thoughā€¦
tried a snare but itā€™s such a pain (thatā€™s why I use only rimshots in my Digitone jams. well, until darenager sound pack is available at least!)

2 Likes