Druma soundpack for A4 AK new link

fingers crossed for more available memory to fill it immediately up with darenger’s drums

sent u a pm 'bout dis :wink:

yea we can fix this :wink:

Do we need to wait for the new OS?

we can convert his sounds to be compatible with 1.06

Hey guys, sorry for late reply, I have had a very hectic day, so only just geting the chance to get back to people, anyway Scott I just replied to your PM, and Jakob thanks for the offer, I will PM you both.

Thanks to everyone helping with this. Also, the presentation’s great Daren. Clear concise readme with solid descriptions of every sounds. I’ll be excited to get the sounds working.

So far I think only 3 people who bought them are not beta testers, but anyway I will email everyone once/if the revised file is done, in the meantime do not delete the current version you will need it later.

Thanks everyone!

These are …

drum roll !!!

e.x.c.e.p.t.i.o.n.a.l

tischhhhh!!!

awesome sound design D - and hats off to E 4 the flexible A4 too :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Scott :joy:

No, thank you ! Fantastic selection & great value :wink:

1 Like

The demo sounds great!

these sound even better in persona :wink:

no-brainer, everybody should have them.

I’m confused if they work with 1.6? Haven’t had chance to try yet.

No longer available on Sellfy, PM me if you want to buy it.

1 Like

I think I have emailed everyone who isn’t a beta tester the revised file, but if I have missed you holla.

I can confirm that the the updated files work with 1.06 and loading via OSX. Good stuff!

nice to hear :slight_smile:

They sound fucking excellent man. Just made a quick kit. Some surprising variations in there. A lot of work!!

Elektron should pay you some kind of commission and use these as the presets. Word up.

1 Like

Yes! They work. And how good they sound. Really really good. Daren should be hired by Elektron to make their presets.

1 Like