Drum n' Bass Battle #5 (Resurrection...also, Found Sounds) [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Not gonna make this one I’m afraid, shame as I loved the theme. Good luck to everyone submitting their music and I look forward to hearing it :raised_hands:

1 Like

I won’t make it this time around due to some life shit. Next one though!

1 Like

Ah shxt. Been sitting on a mostly done entry. I will get it to you ASAP.

1 Like

Haven’t even started on this.

Was going to then got totally sidetracked doing Synthwave nonsense with BA-1.
Good luck to everyone who puts an entry in.

1 Like

I made loads of samples in my in-laws’ shed and made a sample chain, then completely forgot about this!

1 Like

??? I just came to post that I’m not going to get this finished in time and theres a bunch of other similar posts!

I’m not sure what my problem is, but as soon as I impose any kind of time limits on what I’m making, then it all goes sidewards, like trying to force something out instead of just making it. It usually doesn’t end well… :joy:

2 Likes

for me the same :disappointed:
work is too demandig atm, i hope i can participate next round

2 Likes

Thanks for everyone letting me know.

2 Likes

I managed to find some time and got something sort of finished… I’ll give it a listen tomorrow night with fresh ears (and not just through headphones) and presuming that it’s not a complete disaster I’ll make some final tweaks and get it submitted.

1 Like

I’m not sure I’ll be able to get an entry in, which is a shame because I was quite excited to get involved. Might be able to finish something off tomorrow though, the deadline often helps with focus!

1 Like

Everyone do your best… all is welcome!

2 Likes

If it helps you folks, I completed my submission in a couple of hours. Just to give you an idea as to the quality you’re up against.

4 Likes

I rushed to finish mine tonight too and just submitted. I don’t know what it is, but I always try to start early and then end up finishing right at the deadline.

This go around I had intended to use M8 headless since I ordered an M8 about a month back, but unfortunately Amazon shipped me a busted teensy. That, coupled with layoffs (fortunately not directly impacted) and a back injury over the weekend (getting old sucks) all set me back this go around.

Could be worse all things considered and I’m OK with how it turned out.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about the weekend woes there fuzz.
Folks if sasquatch can do it with his old ass back, close escape from the layoff monster, and busted ass teensy, so can you.

2 Likes

Going to try to crank it out tonight, i though inhad another week and was lined up to work on it sunday when i have the house to myself. Only have drums so far so submitting more in the spirit of the deadline than with a finished track i think

2 Likes

Next time, I’m in again. Looking forward to the tunes!

couldn’t manage to create even a single beat these days, life takes me time way much more than it gives :frowning:
but be sure I can’t wait to hear all of your tracks!

1 Like
1 Like

I got sucked into playing Returnal and forgot to finish my track. I was not happy with the half-done version. Next time!

1 Like

Cant argue with that logic.