Drum n' Bass Battle #5 (Resurrection...also, Found Sounds) [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Yeah, I really enjoy that part and I usually get a few ideas to use and/or expand for future tracks when I read what people did and re-listen to their tunes.

1 Like

I didn’t understand the rules. Do we have to submit a sound of nature to participate ? And use the sound of someone else ?

1 Like

Nope. Just make a track and submit.

Might be nice to include your source after the reveal though.

This challenge is light on the rules.

1 Like

Bumpin the thread with a techno jam with the SubH and the TR8S

Gets real good after 3:30

And Another One

1 Like

Here is another production tool… This video is great for Logic users… it has some shortcuts that really open up some possibilities…

2 Likes

Making steady progress on my track, though I suspect it’ll end up more jungle/idm than DnB. Had a dream last night about what I might be able to do with one particular sample, I’m hoping that I can pull it off. If not, it’ll at least be a fun challenge.

1 Like

Dont worry about the genre… all is welcome! It can be electro if you want… you just might not get the votes with hardliners.

I cant wait to hear it!

2 Likes

And i just finished up my track for the Hip Hop challange, so I can buckle down and start my new intro…

Its weird how i produce music… im getting way better, but I still dont perfect my tracks… its always just get them completed… very rarely can I go back to working on them once I work on them for a session.

5 Likes

Killer break and tune.

1 Like

Jings… I just realised the deadline for this one is Wednesday. I’ve got some ideas but not actually started yet as I was caught up in finishing the 007 hip-hop challenge after it’s deadline was extended. Will get some time later today to get a start and see if I can make some quick progress… otherwise I fear I may just run out of time on this one. I’ll give it a crack though… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Just do your best. I’m sure it will come out better than you think!

1 Like

Won’t be able to put an entry this time due to life stuff happening. Keen to hear everyone’s entries though

1 Like

Not gonna make this one I’m afraid, shame as I loved the theme. Good luck to everyone submitting their music and I look forward to hearing it :raised_hands:

1 Like

I won’t make it this time around due to some life shit. Next one though!

1 Like

Ah shxt. Been sitting on a mostly done entry. I will get it to you ASAP.

1 Like

Haven’t even started on this.

Was going to then got totally sidetracked doing Synthwave nonsense with BA-1.
Good luck to everyone who puts an entry in.

1 Like

I made loads of samples in my in-laws’ shed and made a sample chain, then completely forgot about this!

1 Like

??? I just came to post that I’m not going to get this finished in time and theres a bunch of other similar posts!

I’m not sure what my problem is, but as soon as I impose any kind of time limits on what I’m making, then it all goes sidewards, like trying to force something out instead of just making it. It usually doesn’t end well… :joy:

2 Likes

for me the same :disappointed:
work is too demandig atm, i hope i can participate next round

2 Likes