Drew's 52 Week Octajam Series

more jams with those @SonWu Dojo Drums :fire:

11 Likes

Awesome!!

2 Likes

I think I decided to sell my Digitakt this week because I reached a new level of love/fascination with the Octatrack. Only thing is I need to spend the time to import/reprogram my Digi songs before letting go of it :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

That one was a banger!

1 Like

maybe my best video all year (so far!)

8 Likes

Great stuff!

1 Like

OctaGramps has entered the chat!! :older_adult:
Quite possibly the oldest person to do an Octatrack performance in history??? :thinking:

8 Likes

Hardly :crazy_face:
You’ll be surprised how fast age gets you

3 Likes
8 Likes

Wholeheartedly supporting these endeavors

2 Likes

@kairos i randomly got a cyberbullying comment today which was annoying so your kind words helped make things right! thank you! :v:

4 Likes

Anytime I meet a troll I have a milkshake. I’ve come to appreciate them.

2 Likes

wait this is genius - stealing this idea!

also: you are dumb and ugly
(enjoy!)
:laughing:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I just watched a few bits of kerfuffled, and the Deer Improv. I love messing with that delay like that. And @shigginpit is right, I wanted to see those deer get all freaky, Evil Dead style, and start laughing in that delay-warped style.

I’ve recently been inching toward doing music again, that I want to release into the wild, while I’ve also come to a halt on an ad idea I was pumped about until I got to creating the music for it.

I’ve got my setup arranged and just acquired a dedicated camera that I occupied my weekend getting familiar with it as I haven’t had a camera for a few years now, aside from my phone/tablet.

Seeing this thread is spurring me on with experimenting on my ideas for songs, and video in a more focused execution.

…Just finished recording a piece w/everything setup. Definitely need to get some cleaner signals, but hopefully I can either remove the noise or use it for a cassette like lofi dirty grit.

1 Like

thank you so much for this wonderful note!

if you need any help with video/audio, let me know how i can help!

2 Likes

Cool, I appreciate your offer. I think I just need to buy some cables that didn’t come from radioshack over a decade ago and probably a better power strip that may be adding noise to my mic pre-amp as I boost the signal a lot to get an audible signal into the OT and it’s just got a low level fuzz to it.