Downtempo Octatrack Noodlings

Its been a while since I posted anything here, I’ve been working on a computer again for a while but I still love jamming with the Octatrack! :slight_smile:

Heres yesterdays offering which I just finished up today. For a change the Octatrack isn’t actually providing any sound at all but sequencing 4 tracks on the Blofeld, leaving 4 extra MIDI tracks for slow Lfos. Add some random arps, and voila! Generative goodness in a single pattern! Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Aaaand heres one from last week, mostly Maschine but with Octatrack on drum duties…

2 Likes

Lovely glitchy stuff there, thanks for shaing!

Just posting to add Fluoro… Blofeld being sequenced by Octatrack.

Respect on those noodlings my man. You are an inspiration on the OT

1 Like

Thanks man! Its nice to know someones listening!

Just posting to update the soundcloud links in the original post. The forum software must have changed or something as the links are behaving differently.

1 Like

Added Deepdive. Just 3 sounds on Blofeld being manipulated by Octa. I’ve been kind of taking things too minimal lately, so after I do one more of these with Blofeld, I’ll step things up a notch or two :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very nice tracks :+1:

1 Like

Added Slumber Party, a generative ambient drone thing with OT & Blofeld.

I think that this concludes these minimal ambient noodles with Blofeld for now, its time to get back to glitching :smiley:

1 Like

Added Dataflow, I finally got back round to glitching out!

2 Likes

Re-uploaded Bubblegum from a couple of months back, a semi-generative Synthwave noodle.

Added Below Venus, a super lazy glitchscape utilising resampling to strip everything back to 4 channels.

1 Like

Added ‘Dropship’, downtempo randomised glitch goodness :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added Blurred Edges, an OT ambient drone thing.

Messing about with long attack settings and slow LFOs…

[https://soundcloud.com/djenzyme/blurred-edges]

Added Rendezvous, a bit different to stuff I usually make, sampling Model:Samples & TD3.

Just posting to add this, Octatrack & Blofeld, I eventually just sampled stems into OT after sequencing them. All 6 sounds from Blofeld.

1 Like

Its been ages since I posted anything here! :slight_smile:

First attempt using DN with OT.