Download over 680 Analog Four/Keys patches + 24 Analog Kicks!

Hi guys,

I just started this topic because I want to introduce you my new sound pack.

It contains over 680 high quality & brand new A4/Keys patches + 24 Vermona analog bass drum samples in “wav” format.

There are many realistic sounding instruments included, such as the hammond organ or nord stage emulations.

From massive lfo’s to soft pads and more! Keys, bassdrums, sfx, leads & sequences are just a few examples of the width of my new sound pack.

Here you can download the bundle and save 30%.

Go to this site to download single sound packs or free patches!

Thx to all for the attention!!!

Stay tuned,

-Floppydisk Pirates

2 Likes

edit: fixed. thanks

< / capslock >

whilst it’s not my thing, sounds like some decent work in there !

Sorry, no problem :slight_smile:

Hey!
Just as a customer testimony, I really liked the A4 packs…

Btw, you need to fix your 30% link, the url is case sensitive so https://sellfy.com/p/GEUz/ instead of https://sellfy.com/p/geuz/

Thx for the info ggozad! I’m really glad that you like my A4 packs.

You can also leave your feedback here if you like!

I already have both of these a4 sound packs. I don’t typically use presets and honestly picked these up from a reverse engineering standpoint. There are some very impressive patches in these packs. Whether you use presets or not, they are worth checking out just to get an idea of how somebody else patches the a4. Some very very clever modulations going on in these.

Highly recommended. Well woth a few bucks.

Hey Ihatederekreed,

thank you for your comment. It has a lot of time needed to complete both sound packs. But the work was worth it when I get such a feedback.

Thank you very very much.

1 Like

I think they are good building block and I believe supporting the community make more productive people thanks!

You’re right. Thank you :slight_smile:

@OP - I don’t even have an A4 and I’m super glad you’ve done this. I totally agree with dimi3, projects like this are great for the community. :+1:

Just what I was looking for! Thank you for your hard work.

1 Like

Thank you, that’s really nice of you :slight_smile:

These sound great, and im quite amazed by some of your patches,
probably going to purchase the bundle pretty soon
Keep up the good work!

Just purchased and immediately wanted to say there is some really excellent patching going on in here - Whether you are new or old to the A4 you’d do well to add the lot to your beautiful black box!

I am pretty sure anyone could learn a lot from these patches. I for one am gonna have a field day reverse engineering some of this - wow ace!

Thanks for new Depth & Vision pack that Elektron put up for all of us A4/AK owners today. Lovely stuff! :slight_smile:

Glad to see them all tagged as well.

Thanks for the free pack man, I truly appreciate it. I had already bought one of the packs you had, and I think I might buy the other now if only just as a show of support. Your patches are very clean, and they are great starting points rather than finished presets which is honestly ideal in my opinion.

Thanks! Fresh sounds for my show this weekend! Better get auditioning :astonished:

When I load all the patches in C6 and select them all, when I hit send it’s only writing a single patch to the first slot.

Granted it’s been a while since I’ve loaded patches but what am I missing?

Seems like the sysex data for the patches always writes them to slot 1

EDIT: got it, forgot I had to go to the unfortunately named SYSEX ‘DUMP’ section to ‘receive’ the files.