Done with my album!

and the the playlist

But I don’t promise I won’t iterate on some details while I wrap each track up to send for mastering :slight_smile: Let me know how feel when listen to the track?

Peace & Sound.

14 Likes

I love it. Is there somewhere I can purchase a copy?

Edit: never mind, just saw the note about sending it for mastering. Will it be on Bandcamp?

really good sound design, between
electronic techno and environmental textures,
it’s a bit extensive for just one listening,
but that is not a problem
it would not be bad to know the work method
machines, recording, etc.
pure gossip hehe
Keep it up .

1 Like

Yep! I’m starting my own label to complement the release :slight_smile: Will post here once I’m done.

2 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait! I love this sort of drone techno.

:+1: sounds good. Only a couple tracks in, but solid work. Who do you have lined up for mastering?

Very good and atmospheric! Looking forward to the final release version.

i’ve listened to the first 4 tracks so far and love it. really well done. :+1:

Very haunting. Reminds me of Silent Shout, the Knife. Good, good stuff.

1 Like

Very nice indeed. Gear?

Thanks for all the support! This elektron family is the best thing online for me so your comments really mean a lot. Anyway I’m super stoned in Kuala Lumpur now so when I get back home in few days I’ll post what I used and some of my techniques.
<3

Listening on cans at work and digging every moment :thup: Cool vibey grooves with plenty of space. Looking forward to hearing more when you get back from your travels!

Quality through and through. Nice work.

I’m really liking the atmosphere on these tracks. I can almost smell the dancefloor… (in a good way!) Great techno.

Thanks! Glad you like the atmosphere :slight_smile:

Are you going to master in Singapore?

Very interesting! I am a Virus TI heavy user but still have trouble finding a way to properly use my A4. Did you replace a lot of sounds you previously achieved with VST using the Virus and the A4? Could you point to a few sounds which you recorded with the A4 in your album?

Nope! I have a friend back home who I trust, and will master the album :slight_smile: http://earworm.s–p.net/

Actually, I haven’t used the virus at all. I tried it few times initially, it was ok but didn’t get me hooked. Last time I tried using it, it was crashing the whole time so I’m considering selling it actually. Do you think I should keep it? In terms of the A4, the object_03 is started on the A4 and most of the sounds you can hear there are from the machine. Same goes for object_09. For the rest of the tracks I’ve used it sparingly and I’ve mostly used vsts :slight_smile:

Very nice stuff :slight_smile: