DN/Typhon Midi LFO question

So, Im over here trying to do a thing and the thing would be pretty cool but im having trouble getting it to work and I need a little guidance in the LFO settings I think.

Im sequencing the Typhon with my DN Keys. My Pattern is 64 steps, with a whole note on step one Page 1 and step one Page 3. Long open bass notes. I have programmed in 1/8th notes to play when i press FILL. No problems there…
What Id like to have happen is VCO2 Tune to increase in value 50 points over the course of the 4 bars/64 steps, and to have this happen when i press fill. Sort of faking a slide trig.
I have put down a trigless trig on step 2 Page 1 and microtimed it all the way to the left, set the conditional to FILL and set the LFO to the appropriate ccVal with a freeplaying ramp LFO. It kinda works, kinda doesnt…not sure what settings to set up with the BPM and Speed.
Any nudge in the right direction is appreciated! i will keep messing with it in the meantime…
HUgs,
VM

Have you tried lfo in HALF mode?

I have not.
My (probably wrong) understanding of the HALF is it plays the upper half of the wave shape… right?

Thats what you would expect.
But it doesnt.
Also, you would expect a ramp LFO to ramp up, then stop. But elektron ones behave more like saw tooth LFOs.

In HALF mode the LFO goes from zero to full, then stops. Which is er… what a ramp should do.

Try it, see if it works. Might need to fiddle with timing. But you like a good fiddle dont you?

Its been said that I fiddle a little…

It would be nice if they had given an option for unipolar LFOs. Bipolar LFOs are cool and all, but sometimes its just easier to work with unipolar.

1 Like

To be honest that had just occurred to me in the last 10 minutes or so, the whole bipolar lfo thing. I hadnt thought of that until just right before you wrote it.
huh. ok. im going to go all Bob Wills on it and report back.