Distraction from topic

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@man909

This is why some people don’t want to come to Elektronauts and contribute. This is why we get messages that users who have contributed so much to this community aren’t interested in doing so anymore.

Because when you offer genuine solutions, they get shot down with tongue and cheek comments like that.

Yes I have been on stage.
For the last 20 years. I won’t get into a resume reading here but suffice it to say I have hauled a slew of gear to five different continents, and 26 countries.

But does that even matter? Doesn’t my point stand? Do I have to justify it by qualifying for your respect?

Are you even interested in helping people in this community? Because I genuinely cannot tell. Your posts are wrapped in hatred and negativity.

7 Likes

Sorry, no offense. but suggesting he play with an ipod or cd is something I find personally disrespectful to whomever you were talking to. and you aren’t the only one who says things like “play to a backing track if u want song mode” which is such an asinine and childish comment to make, and makes me not want to contribute here, reading trash like that. If you don’t want me around, delete my account. I think I’ve contributed quite a bit to various parts of discussion here. But I’ll go through and delete my posts if they bother you so much.

1 Like

It was just a matter of time before someone will be accused of spreading “hatred” simply because he’s requesting a feature Elektron currently doesn’t offer. That’s the real reason why some people don’t come here anymore.

1 Like