Dissonant World

3 Likes

You’ll find 128 utterly melodic lead, pad, bass and percussive sounds for the Digitone in this patch pack. Produced by the bewitching Black Nail Cabaret (Emese Árvai-IllĂ©s and KrisztiĂĄn Árvai), who combine synth wave with an extravagant splash of goth-pop, many of these sounds have wonderfully expressive things happen when you apply aftertouch or jog the modwheel.

Don’t take our word for it, though. Check out their recent album Pseudopop. Needless to say, we were overjoyed when they opened up their treasure trove and unveiled the lush patches created in the process of making the album.

Download free packs and purchase Dissonant World here.

4 Likes

Thanks for constantly releasing new sound packs for Digitone. I’m surprised by the amount of packs you are already offering.

5 Likes

I was thinking about commenting about that.

It’s like they’ve taken the multitude of requests for DN soundpacks and responded to it(almost to a petty degree(I jest))

1 Like

Sounds on Demo #1 are tasty

1 Like

So I noticed it said vol.1.
Could we be expecting a vol.2 soon similar to the Hidden/Revealed sound packs.

1 Like

Im more of a Revealed kinda guy

I approve. FM synthesis is just what Elektron needed :smiley:

As much as I like these sound packs, I find they spoil half the fun of exploring the machines myself.

Take it as base camps from where you can explore deeper in the jungle of sounds.

7 Likes

A synthwave pack would be awesome

3 Likes

Hi!
Any one have this pack for share? i cant found it anywhere

Cheers,
Luciano

Buy it.

1 Like

yeah I was about to make this response, but I looked, the link is dead and I don’t see it on elektron’s site.

2 Likes

Dang! That’s a bummer! I’m glad I picked it up, it’s turned out to be one of my favorites. I wonder what happened

1 Like

yes, but where?

all the sounds packs on elektron web is dead

Did you try clicking on soundpacks , selecting digitone , selecting the sound pack ?

It seems ok here though I haven’t bought it.