DigitoneOS 1.40A (now 1.40B) is here - Song mode fixes, Fill fixes

4 Likes

this is the Digitone topic - you’ve linked the Digitakt topic :wink:

Correct you are, my apologies. And this topic is also useful to me!

1 Like

Anyone else have issues with control all reset no longer working on 1.40A? Where you hold MIDI, make control all adjustments, then hit NO before releasing MIDI to revert back?

Not to be confused with temp save, which is a different feature.

I have the problem with my DT if that helps… aparently they broke it in both devices. That is the reason why I am not updating my DN :-/

1 Like

Bummer. Just saw your comment in the digitakt thread that it’s a known issue and Elektron is working on fixing it for the next update. Hopefully it comes out soon.

I’m surprised there isn’t more noise about this. Maybe it isn’t a widely known feature.

1 Like

Bummer indeed. I haven’t updated as I was focused on other projects. Hopefully 1.40B is on the way soon.

and 1.40B is out

4 Likes

Huzzah!!

1 Like

is anyone having problems with copying and pasting the Arp settings? I try to do it with Func+copy/func+paste in the arp menu, and although I get the messages “copy arp” and “paste arp”, nothing really is happening.

edit. oh, i just realised that only the length and the offset are being copied. But not the mode, speed, range nor the note length (the upper knobs)… that doesn’t make sense to me. has it always been this way or is a 1.40B thing? Is this a bug or is nonsense wanted behavior?

Aaah great! Didn’t even see that B was out until now. Sweet @Elektron!