Digitone unwantedly resets by itself to A01

Hi elektronauts, I have an issue on my digitone where he resets to A01 periodically by itself for no know reason. Has anyone else experienced this or know why this might be happening? It is set to receive program changes from the DT but I haven’t made any from there while this is happening. Could also be an issue with overbridge. Many thanks.

To understand what is going on it can help to provide us with more context. How is the set up looks like? How is everything connected and stuff? Also how you use the receive program changes? There is probably something that sends a program change to your digitone. When in your workflow does this occur? And does this happen at the Same time when you try the same handling again? Then look there in your set-up.

Sounds midi related. Somewhere your Digitone is getting a program change message perhaps.

2 Likes

Thanks for your replies - as this happens pretty infrequently I’ll have to keep an eye on my setup and try to remember what might be triggering this. I’ll repost if it happens again. Appreciating your support.

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m having the same problem lately.

Using Analog Rytm MKII to send PC messages to the DN and DT

I’ll be jamming through my patterns and select the next one and then at the changeover to the new Pattern the DN and DT will jump back to A01

This happens seemingly randomly. I’ve quadruple checked my settings and old templates I have saved that never had this issue.
Its quietly doing my head in. Any help or suggestions are very welcomed.

Cheers.