Digitone- Trigs not playing notes [Derpy doo, Solved]

EDIT : Derp, I figured it out about five minutes after I posted. Mutes were on, but I didn’t realize that muting was only muting the trigs, not the actual audio path. I don’t know how I muted all four tracks while editing the template but there you go. I guess I’ll leave this up in case anyone else has this same misunderstanding?

In a project I’ve created, trigs are not functioning on any synth track in any pattern or bank. Pressing the Digitone keys or external MIDI controller keys triggers all sounds correctly but playing back trigs recorded in grid mode or live mode will not sound during playback. I’ve checked every setting I can think of against a different project and cannot find anything different that would be causing it. Other projects work fine, just this one will not.

It kind of sucks because it’s actually a template project that I use to create new projects with specific MIDI settings. I’ve used it several times to create new projects without issue, but today I made some changes to the template project and resaved it, and now it and any projects created from it will not play trigs at all. Any ideas at all about what could be causing this? I’d really prefer not to create the template all over from scratch.

thanks,
Robert

2 Likes

…and 3 1/2 years later, this advice saved me from going nuts. Created an account just so I could reply with a thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the “we’ve all been there before” show, how did it feel to be this week’s guest star? Great forum for learning things or distracting yourself from learning things. Nice effort giving credit where credit is due, you therefore deserve some credit as well. Thanks for using the search box, glad your issue was easily resolved. Cheers!

2 Likes