Digitone Oddness

Having a bit of trouble with a track I’m working on. I’ve nailed what is happening and can reproduce it;

pattern 3 in my track has all four channels using an arpeggio, the issue is that when I change from Pattern 3 to Pattern 4, the arpeggio on channel 4 from pattern 3 still plays unless I stop and start, and uses an arp, even though pattern 4 has the arp off. I’ve managed to find that if I mute channel 4 before going into pattern 4, the error does not happen, though this is not ideal as Pattern 3 is a bit of a buildup in musical terms.

I’ve mucked about by shortening the trigs in pattern 3 but I can only stop the “bleed” over by muting the channel before changing patterns. Is this a glitch or is there something technical I am missing? Anyone else come across this at all?

i just experienced this this morning! dont have any insight yet, but you’re not the only one.

Sounds like a bug to me. Film it happening and raise a ticket for support at Elektron.se

I had this happen a couple of times. I think it was a glitch in the project, as changing to a new project stopped it. Happened a couple of times if I remember, but I haven’t been able to replicate it on any other projects, so I assumed a corrupted project file or something

I’d completely forgotten about it til this post.

Didn’t realise I could send a video to Elektron, I’ll do that before i disembowel my project to try and stop it. These kind of things only seem to happen when I’m on a roll musically. I wonder what in the project causes this glitch, I’ve had a similar but different thing in the past but that time it was freezing the digitone. Often this would happen when I changed an arpegio from pattern to pattern though that hasn’t happened since.