Digitone needs an update

Having the jam of my life and hearing a sound coming from no where and it’s the digitone, completely not in key it was a hanging note, hope it gets fixed in new year really bad at chilling with other gear at moment. I’m a huge fan of elektron but digitone killing my vibe

What specifically was your setup? Can you replicate the error? That kind of information is necessary to help find the bugs. I’ve never had a hanging note unless i was trying to sequence the digitone externally.

4 Likes

Dude hanging notes, if they can’t fix it it’s pretty bad situation, the digitakt is not easy to deal with with it’s multiple mutes also. The analog series and ot are so good!!
hope elektron takes the right path in new year and doesn’t become a behringer brand,
Because they are innovative don’t go cheap! Elektron are a the Lamborghini of music gear!

You’re pretty quick to exclude user error, and not really helping the situation of correcting the issue if it’s not. Specificity is helpful in these cases.

6 Likes

:joy: Dude my vintage synths, Korg, Roland, etc, get hanging notes all the time when jamming! I’ve even had it happen with the Peak. It’s just reality, it happens.

2 Likes

This is basic courtesy stuff; search the forum, use the correct subforum etc

https://www.elektronauts.com/guidelines