Digitone: midi notes via usb not showing up

Dear Elektronauts,

I’m setting up a project wherein I need to register the MIDI notes from Track-channels via USB to my PC. I’m trying to register the MIDI notes in Ableton Live at this time. I activated the MIDI channels via the MIDI-knob and Func+PRESS the A-encoder. to activate the CHAN in the SYN1 (or SYN2) tab. However to no avail.

Take note I am receiving CC-changes for all other knob-values than the midi-notes themselves, using a great setup provided by Elektronaut @clrcdd (Profile - clrcdd - Elektronauts)
(see here for the setup: Digitakt / Digitone - MIDI advanced - w/ Touchdesigner).

Could anyone help me out in solving this together?

Hi Tchu, thank you for your swift response. Let me clarify, I’m looking to register the chromatic keyboard notes played or sequenced via the numeric pads at the bottom of the Digitone. This is setup via the link made by @clrcdd, however I cannot get it to work.

@Tchu, if however your point made is still valid after this clarification, it might be i’m misinterpreting the setup of @clrcdd and will go another route at implementing note pitch information.

Hi.
Not sure if i understand your problem correctly, but i think you have to set this up on the digitone to get midi messages for the trigger keys.
see the screenshot below. hope that solves the issue.