1 Like

Do it !

2 Likes

beautiful!!

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Your Digitone setup

Great stuff!

I would appreciate recommendations for pedals that work well with pad sounds from the DN.

1 Like

And i want a Polymoon. Absolutely. Insane. Pedal.

4 Likes

Really… just nice…perfect feel…such good work congratulations…

1 Like

Thank you

Nobody puts Digitakt in the corner! Jk, great stuff. Been eyeing the Polymoon for a while now and this just makes me want it more.

1 Like

Top of the list. I have a timefactor, a space echo etc etc…and yet, it’s the Polymoon I NEED… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am considering trading the Polymoon for Empress Reverb these days

2 Likes

The DN built in effects are good, so what one is looking for is an unusual delay that has some reverby element for ambient stuff from plucky sounds, or a reverb with interesting delay and modulation aspects to it. I purchased a Kalimba and look for something like this. Lots of choices and great fun to experiment. After a while though I cannot remember how to use all the pedals from several manufacturers and all with different ways to use the knobs and switches :slight_smile:

1 Like

How come?

1 Like

Both are great for different reasons.
But Polymoon is really unique. You might want to get a ZOIA, but I’d keep the Polymoon: you make a very nice use of it !

2 Likes

Thanks all. I know it’s uniqueness, I just feel the empress may offer slightly more versatility and have the sound I’m really after. Polymoon is wonderful but can’t really justify another pedal on top :grinning:

Zoia I have not looked at! Uh oh …

Be aware that you must create everything yourself in ZOIA. The presets are only for showcasing the unit. Empress Reverb algos can be done, but are not ready to use presets there.

1 Like

Yeah. Could see me disappearing up my own backside with that one. Empress Reverb seems a good choice.