Digitone LEDs flashing when Power off

Maybe I am missing something obvious but does anyone else notice that the digitones leds are flashing all white about every 10 minutes when the device is switched off and even when the power plug is pulled out?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Elektron light house feature to guide you in the night…but you must move slowly, every ten minutes.

Seriously, did not see this, strange

Same issue here! Mine is flashing every 2:30 minutes… check it out: [Fixed!]

they’re communicating with the mothership…

2 Likes

Can understand that could be funny, but I need to know if it’s a faulty unit :wink:

my opinion… a check with the elektron does it, maybe you open a ticket, it was a problem of internal power supply that could deteriorate with time!

It doesn’t happens to me, but it’s the same flashing I see when switch on the unit.

Thanks! Could it be… I’ve tried all kind of stuff, also swapped the external power supply from digitakt to digitone… same issue. Seems to be an internal issue of the digitone.

Fixed at last! Faulty multi power strip!! Digitone not switched off from the on board power button, probably was receiving some interference! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Same here. Sorry should have posted this solution earlier but I thought that this is such an unique issue that nobody would actually care. Weird

Ok, this is odd. I just observed the same with my Machinedrum and Monomachine which are powered via a Furman M-10xE. When the Furman is switched off, the :elmd: and :elmm: both flicker every other minute or so. None of the other devices powered from the Furman which I leave switched on show this behavior.

Anybody got an idea what is happening here, electrically?
(and don’t tell me it’s caused by rogue elektrons… haha)

if you turn the elektron boxes off from the actual unit does it still happen?

Sorry for the late reply.

No, if the units are switched off, they don’t flash.