Digitone Keys Feature Requests

Alright, love the D.Keys! But…

…features that would make it even more awesome:

• To switch between default and user assigns for the extra knobs, it´s necessary to
    FUNC + User Assign, and then RIGHT ARROW to the User settings.
    Fine with that, but in a performance session, i want to switch between Default and User Assign, simply by double-clicking on the USER ASSIGN button.

• However…if in either Default or User Assign menu, by simply one tap on the USER ASSIGN button, the menu jumps to the menu, where i was coming from originally (let´s say e.g. SYN1 Page).

This would gel the workflow and make it much smoother.

2 Likes

For the next batch…the white printing on the Desktop model is much easier to read than the more greyish printing on the Keys.

1 Like

Probably zero chance for a song mode eh? That’s probably the only thing keeping me from ordering one.

1 Like

You can fake a Song Mode via Midi loopback and use a pattern to program pattern Changes via midi tracks.

2 Likes

Playing with DNK + newly purchased Moog Sirin today…pleeeeeease Elektron utilize the Arp so that it can be played to ext Gear too. I am glad that at least the hold Key Button works…but also the Arp…that would make the DNK a perfect Master Performance Controller.

I am currently using a Warwick Rockbag as a dustcover, but Elektron pleeeease i would Like the Analog Four MK2 Neopren dustcover sized for the Digitone Keys too. Otherwise i guess i have to attend to covers4all again and get some artificial leather Cover.

But the Neopren one Looks very nice.

Is there any bag or cover out yet, that fits the Digitone Keys? Anything in the pipeline @Elektron?

3 Likes

I wish the Midi Ext allowed the control knobs to follow the active midi track channel.
Currently you have to set it to Auto or 1-16. While there are multiple “slots”, there is not an immediate way to switch between them.

If it followed the active midi track channel, then you would have an additional 8 midi knobs per channel, which would be awesome!

Basically I want an option of “Track” for the MIDI CH setting:

I guess the latest update with Song Mode did not enable a MIDI Arp?