Digitone FX no longer work, occasional hard crash

As stated in the title, my digitone has an issue where none of the FX appear to work anymore. I am using 1.21 for the digitone OS if that matters and have included an image of the crash error I received. No matter what I do, I cannot get my digitone to produce any FX such as delay, reverb, etc. I do the appropiate steps by going into the menu and increasing the delay send but nothing happens at all. This is consistent between power cycling and I have also reset the device to factory defaults with no success. Oddly, one time today everything worked, and it’s now back to the FX not working. Even stranger, I experienced a hard crash one time while adjusting the delay send to try and see if it was working. It displayed the error in the provided image, and when I flipped the power off the backlight stayed on for the buttons but dim and almost all the buttons glowing red in color. I have not experienced a hard crash since, however the FX continue to be non functional.

Whats going on with this thing???

Best to contact support. You might have a faulty unit. They are able to help you or get your unit repaired.
Hope it get fixed soon. Very unfortunate issue.

1 Like

Create an account (top right I think)

Then click on your account icon on too right and choose ‘support’. You’ll see a contact form there. Hope it helps. Cheers

3 Likes